Telly Programmes

shull

Ground Force, freeview channel 25, charlie dimmock with nipples you could hang a wet duffle coat

(with a bottle of irn bru in each pocket) on 

get-attachment.asp?action=view&attachmentid=8308

she must be in her 50s now but could probably still give a passable titwank.

Edited by Hoof Hearted

On ‎27‎/‎02‎/‎2017 at 9:44 PM, FTOF said:

Watched the last episode of Taboo last night.

A tad strange in parts but overall a very enjoyable series, with great performances from Tom Hardy, Johnathon Pryce, Mark Gatiss and Tom Hollander, amongst others.

It's being rerun on BBC2 already and I decided to watch it on your recommendation - it is indeed a tad strange!

I read somewhere they intend to make another two series.

Edited by Bud the Baker

1 hour ago, Bud the Baker said:

It's being rerun on BBC2 already and I decided to watch it on your recommendation - it is indeed a tad strange!

I read somewhere they intend to make another two series.

The ending of the last episode leads nicely into a second series.

On ‎11‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 1:17 PM, Slartibartfast said:

The Last Kingdom is back for a second series (Thursday 9pm BBC2). Not as good as the books, which are great IMO, but worth a watch. Faraway will probably like it, more vikings.

Read the books & like the TV show altho' I think the actor who play Uhtred is too much of a pretty boy for the role.

Also got a few episodes of Stan Lee's Lucky Man to watch while semi-zonked on the night shift. James Nesbitt has been botoxed beyond the point of appearing human.

Edited by Bud the Baker

Dynamo - Magician Impossible....................................

Gets two guys to put their initials on each side of a coin, asks them to select an empty bottle from about 6 on a shelf 10ft away, he "flicks" the coin at the bottle, it falls over................one of the guys goes and gets the bottle, the coin is inside the bottle!

That's magic. :thumbs2

12 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Dynamo - Magician Impossible....................................

Gets two guys to put their initials on each side of a coin, asks them to select an empty bottle from about 6 on a shelf 10ft away, he "flicks" the coin at the bottle, it falls over................one of the guys goes and gets the bottle, the coin is inside the bottle!

That's magic. :thumbs2

Magic :snore

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, cockles1987 said:

Haven't watched any of his shows recently, but he does seem to get real stars like parky did and enjoy not just the banter between him and his guests. But also the banter between the guests. emoji106.png

Makes it look easy, a skill that Parkinson had, amongst others.

Some still don't rate him.....................................wonder why?

All Round to Mrs Browns.................................

I'd seen the adverts a few weeks ago and wasn't convinced the new format would work.

I was mistaken, watched the first 3 episodes last night, overall takes the whole show up a notch or two, except the "vicars message" part close to the end which is painfully unfunny.

The guests, overall, so far have been very good.

Roll on next Saturday. :clapping

I'd seen the adverts a few weeks ago and wasn't convinced the new format would work.
I was mistaken, watched the first 3 episodes last night, overall takes the whole show up a notch or two, except the "vicars message" part close to the end which is painfully unfunny.

Yup... Agreed on all counts.

3 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Think it will all depend on who the guest are but have enjoyed it so far. As well as the vicar, don't quite get the point of the chef either.