Game On Alba Delayed......

HSS

brilliant, spent the whole day with the kids, taking them to their footie, lego bloody movie, and all not listening to the football cause i was gonna watch it on alba, got in watched man utd, wife out, no kids (with the wicked witch ex) , beers out, taped the game on alba, switched it on and wtf!

what option do i have now but to watch a few asian movies on interweb?

oh, and time for wee danny to go, he's as much use as a chocolate teapot

brilliant, spent the whole day with the kids, taking them to their footie, lego bloody movie, and all not listening to the football cause i was gonna watch it on alba, got in watched man utd, wife out, no kids (with the wicked witch ex) , beers out, taped the game on alba, switched it on and wtf!

If you get bored , you could always post same thing 3 times :P

they have put back the transmission because of the crowd shouting Derek Adams is a W????R

It was when he had his spat with Danny L

Well their editing was no very good... it came across loud n clear! Mibbes it was swearing at Lennon from the County fans?

Watched it the 67 minute and Saints were OK ,blatant foul on Saints player at the edge the box went unpunished , saw very week free kicks against at Mirren, and Goodwin was blatantly fouled for their winner , we wuz robbed

I just felt he was powered off the ball, just as he was earlier in the game. At least he was there though, unlike a few other occasions of leaving Kelly exposed or exposing himself.