Partick Thistle V St Mirren (Rip Simon Richardson)

Lex

1-1 decent though a win could have seen us in a comfortable position. Improvments needing made next game. Need more width to get the balls whipped in cos thommo looked lost tonight. Goodwin just proved he wanted it most out there charging defenders down late in the game.

I said earlier, a great decision by the club to appeal his red card.

Could have earned us a point tonight and showed real class by not making a meal of some hard tackles on him.

Stand up Jim Goodwin.

I'll take that. honours even all round, probably a fair result. That was the worst game I've seen wee McGinn play. Also, while I like Kelly, his positional play leaves a lot to be desired. Higinbotham - what an ugly wee shite.

Aye, that's important......................fact he's a decent player doesn't matter. 1eye.gif

Let's get a team in the "Best Looking Team League"........................lol.gif

Thistle impressed me tonight. Good standard of football. Fortunately for us, they were very wasteful with their chances. A bit more up front and they could've had 4.

On the flip side to that, they were throwing themselves about whenever Jim Goodwin went near the ball was infuriating.

I think they're too good to finish 11th. We, obviously, will finish seventh...

Yep, Goodwin MOM.

Things didnt really work down the wings though, and I thought McGowan and Newton were very poor.

Will take the point happily, it was a decent effort but I'd hope we can play much better next week.

Magennis made a difference.

I think we should be happy to escape with 1-1 but we could have won it, or lost it!

Higginbotham was very good for them.

I think Thistle might be the best team in the bottom 6 Lex! but at the same time, we can finish 7th.

Pretty confident we will beat Ross County next game which will keep us 7th with 2 games to go.

4 games unbeaten...naw bad at that.

"top of the league and you're no' " Very poor standard all round, very nervy particularly from us. This weekend will be interesting with Hibs in free fall. Stevie the God looked very frustrated, just not his night. Dannys subs were spot on. Thistle have made a habit of scoring very late, thankfully not tonight. Enjoyed Gus's comments and his choice of MoM shows he does know something about creative football after all! Roll on next week