The Tommy Craig, Jim Goodwin & Gary Teale Appreciation Thread

TC still Totally Clueless GT unfit-legs gone- terrible distribution JG if he doesn't dive in brings a bit of organisation. Keep one get rid of two. One good half does not make problems disappear.

Yes Teale's delivery wasn't great but he lasted 90mins well enough to question the "legs gone" claim. He held possession well, took the game to the opposition and most importantly gave us a decent out ball taking the pressure off the defence a bit. Also helped take a bit of the weight off McGinn and McLean thus helping them to their best games so far. Not a bad nights work for an old man !

Yes Teale's delivery wasn't great but he lasted 90mins well enough to question the "legs gone" claim. He held possession well, took the game to the opposition and most importantly gave us a decent out ball taking the pressure off the defence a bit. Also helped take a bit of the weight off McGinn and McLean thus helping them to their best games so far. Not a bad nights work for an old man !

My thoughts exactly.

TC reckons we only need goals?

Genius, we would never have got that on our own

Now if he could show how the stiffs he has signed will actually deliver some goals I might have some faith

Total lack. Of conviction in the final third from a bunch of semi pro forwards who will never be winners

Edited by beyond our ken

Got a feeling Tommy is building something really special here.

Although, I'm not surprised all 7 of our points have been on the road, we are a young team. Let's get behind the team in Paisley, let's make it intimidating for the away team and not the home team.

• 1 month later...

It could be argued that the injury crisis has come at just the right time for tommy, it's a good reason for losing games although (thommo aside) these players have contributed to our poor season before injury, also Teale and Goodwin's absences are self inflicted - Teale's dropped to the bench and Goodwin's stupidity has ensured his own absence.

i'd love to agree with you Shull, but I just can't see it.

It could be argued that the injury crisis has come at just the right time for tommy, it's a good reason for losing games although (thommo aside) these players have contributed to our poor season before injury, also Teale and Goodwin's absences are self inflicted - Teale's dropped to the bench and Goodwin's stupidity has ensured his own absence.

i'd love to agree with you Shull, but I just can't see it.

We could have Messi and Ronaldo coming back from injury. Fact is that Craig simply hasn't got it as a manager. Never has been a manager and never will be.