Irish Club In Europe

beyond our ken

On 25/08/2016 at 7:10 PM, pozbaird said:

Nah, unfortunately not. The barstewards will rake in the cash, allowing them to perform even more 'Ciftci - Armstrong - Mackay Steven' swoops, rendering all rivals bar the Sevco Franchise even more toothless than they already are. Are any of the three players raped from the Arabs actually getting a game for them now? Cannae' remember seeing them do much of anything. Anyway...

The unfortunate aspect of this is that missed Beer Sheva penalty that might have seen the chunts out on their arse in a glorious implosion after taking a three goal lead to Israel.

Bummer.

To be fair I'd be happy if they'd swooped for McGinn and McLaan rather than just giving them away.  Good business for Arabs, that they failed to reinvest was their own fault

• 3 weeks later...

9 hours ago, Longtimecoming said:

People on here gloating are every bit as bad as the Old Firm fans they profess to hate.

No.

There's a whole moral world of difference and if you don't get that, then you're probably too caught up in THEM, than in the decent majority of Jocks and Jockettes..

Edited by antrin

Didn't see any of the Celtic game as it was on ppv, watched Barcelona game on freeview, they were pretty good. Celtic were already out of the CL before last nights game, now they are out of Europe completely. For them its damage limitation. No sympathy from this fellow green creature ,lol.

14 hours ago, Longtimecoming said:

People on here gloating are every bit as bad as the Old Firm fans they profess to hate.

What utter pish.  Pish, on so many levels:

1..there is no such thing as the Old Firm as one of the Clubs is a new Club to the Scottish game, the old Club was liquidated a long time ago.  You must have seen it on the news?

2.  People gloating on here is nowhere as near as bad as when there were Old Firm Fans.  For some it is not necessarily hate. Distaste, pity, a feeling of superiority and righteousness maybe.

3.  It's good to gloat and goad.  How does it feel for you?

I am a St Mirren Fan

I do not care whether or not the New Rangers are the Old Rangers in new clothes.

I do not care about whether this is the Old Firm or the New Firm.

Neither do I hate either of Celtic, Rangers, Morton or any other football team or their fans.

I don't like to gloat either - and lets face it - we don't get much opportunity to do so as St Mirren Fans.

If there were no other clubs, there would be no games and if there were not fans of other clubs then things would be dull.

Surely?