Guest TPAFKATS

Love the way that Israel is only allowed to defend itself against rocket fire by catching them in mid air. Taking out the rocket launchers themselves not allowed in your world... I wonder how youd expect us to react if, for arguments sake, rockets were being fired across the water into Paisley from Northern Ireland or something like that? Just build an expensive battery of rocket interceptors and hope it works? Im glad you arent responsible for defence of the people if thats the case.

You are grossly mis-representing my post.

How many rocket launchers have Israel actually managed to take out in the 4 weeks or so that they have been "defending themselves". They have all the sophisticated modern technology including drones and satellites that allow individual rooms to be targeted yet they only seem to hit large infrastructure and kill thousands of civilians.

My point as I am sure you are aware is that you dont take out rocket launchers by killing children.

Similarly, the tunnels have been in place for years and are actually used for smuggling of many things into gaza, not only weapons. Again, with all this modern surveillance are we expected to believe that the Israelis dont actually know where these tunnels are? The state of Israel was quite happy to let the tunnels be dug and used for years.

Guest TPAFKATS

Not sure how pointing out how unpleasant Saudi Arabia can be / is excuses the behaviour of Israel towards Gaza? Does Saudi even support Gaza or is that Iran as they have a different kind of Islam to Saudi?

Can only assume DSS has never been in the middle east.

Take two airline stewardess stopping over in Saudi Arabia, while in a taxi sitting at traffic lights which were at 'red' a local Arab went through the red light smashing into the Taxi with the two stewardess. The Arab cab driver was killed.

This case went to court where the two stewardess were found guilty of man slaughter.

How could that be possible some will ask themselves...Saudi law stated that the taxi would not have been there had two stewardess not been visiting the country therefore the Arab driver would not have been killed.

This of course is typical Arab behaviour which will be recognisable to anyone who has worked in the middle east. Have been a few times and have told my employees never to return me there would rather work in Nigeria which say's a lot.

Many Arabs thrive in Israel my wife's best friends son is a lawyer in Tel Aviv his best mate is Arabic and brought him home to Scotland in June for a holiday he is a wealthy Arabic lived all his life in In Israel.

You assumed wrong i have been in the middle east. But what has that got to do with anything? i have never been to China but i'm pretty sure it exists.

Can you provide a link for your air stewardess story?

Not sure how pointing out how unpleasant Saudi Arabia can be / is excuses the behaviour of Israel towards Gaza? Does Saudi even support Gaza or is that Iran as they have a different kind of Islam to Saudi?

Fly a Saudi Airline and look inside their flying magazine , Israel is not even on the map of the middle east it is erased. Like many middle east countries which don't want Isreal to exist. You can't take anything into Saudi that is Jewish owned such any cloths from M & S they will be ripped up at immigration.

What about the hundreds of girls that are stoned to death every year because they will not marry who their father wants to them to marry.

I'm trying to get through how barbaric some Muslim countries are. The only Muslim country that trades with Israel is Turkey.

Where do you think Gaza gets the money for sophisticated weapons from tins going around the coffee shops of Gaza. The largest source of money comes from Iran , you know Iran the country that 'said' it wants to eliminate Israel.

Just watched CNN as the reporter talked you hears a loud whoosh. The reporter ducked down as a few rockets were fired from a residual area. Of course Israel will attack where these rockets were launched what do you want then to do stand back and say go ahead

You assumed wrong i have been in the middle east. But what has that got to do with anything? i have never been to China but i'm pretty sure it exists.

Having been there you should know how controlled everything is in Saudi. You wont find local news on the hundreds of hands cut off each year. Or the stoning to death of hundreds.

Don't disagree with you mate. So what to do nuke Israel ? Of course not as I wrote before the UN could fix this problem but don't for the reasons you have posted above.

But I'm all for Israel defending themselves.

What has to be remembered and is often forgotten there is a large Arab population live within Israel peacefully that should not be forgotten

I agree it's a mess. The UN have declared the blockade illegal and should act to end it on the condition that both sides put their weapons away and start serious talks and then they should set up a UN buffer zone until some sort of peace is sorted.

Guest TPAFKATS

Fly a Saudi Airline and look inside their flying magazine , Israel is not even on the map of the middle east it is erased. Like many middle east countries which don't want Isreal to exist. You can't take anything into Saudi that is Jewish owned such any cloths from M & S they will be ripped up at immigration.

What about the hundreds of girls that are stoned to death every year because they will not marry who their father wants to them to marry.

I'm trying to get through how barbaric some Muslim countries are. The only Muslim country that trades with Israel is Turkey.

Where do you think Gaza gets the money for sophisticated weapons from tins going around the coffee shops of Gaza. The largest source of money comes from Iran , you know Iran the country that 'said' it wants to eliminate Israel.

Just watched CNN as the reporter talked you hears a loud whoosh. The reporter ducked down as a few rockets were fired from a residual area. Of course Israel will attack where these rockets were launched what do you want then to do stand back and say go ahead

Once again though, I'm not sure how pointing out how unpleasant Saudi Arabia can be excuses the behaviour of Israel towards Gaza? Similarly, just because the Islamic royalty who run Saudi don't like or recognise Israel doesn't mean that they necessarily support Hamas in running Gaza.

I genuinely get a bit confused by the islamic countries who are in favour of one sect and their assorted military wings and jihadist groups. Are we supposed to like or dislike Al-Qaeda these days?

Have I typed too many trigger words in the one post? Will someone at GCHQ be getting overtime now that the new surveillance bill has been rushed through westminster...

Once again though, I'm not sure how pointing out how unpleasant Saudi Arabia can be excuses the behaviour of Israel towards Gaza? Similarly, just because the Islamic royalty who run Saudi don't like or recognise Israel doesn't mean that they necessarily support Hamas in running Gaza.

I genuinely get a bit confused by the islamic countries who are in favour of one sect and their assorted military wings and jihadist groups. Are we supposed to like or dislike Al-Qaeda these days?

Have I typed too many trigger words in the one post? Will someone at GCHQ be getting overtime now that the new surveillance bill has been rushed through westminster...

They might accuse you of negativity and putting off people from applying for jobs there.

Well , if your doing nothing wrong. .

kkpazUM.gif

Edited by saintnextlifetime

Can only assume DSS has never been in the middle east.

Take two airline stewardess stopping over in Saudi Arabia, while in a taxi sitting at traffic lights which were at 'red' a local Arab went through the red light smashing into the Taxi with the two stewardess. The Arab cab driver was killed.

This case went to court where the two stewardess were found guilty of man slaughter.

How could that be possible some will ask themselves...Saudi law stated that the taxi would not have been there had two stewardess not been visiting the country therefore the Arab driver would not have been killed.

This of course is typical Arab behaviour which will be recognisable to anyone who has worked in the middle east. Have been a few times and have told my employees never to return me there would rather work in Nigeria which say's a lot.

Many Arabs thrive in Israel my wife's best friends son is a lawyer in Tel Aviv his best mate is Arabic and brought him home to Scotland in June for a holiday he is a wealthy Arabic lived all his life in In Israel.

I see you're back playing the race card again. The sad thing is you don't even know you're saying it.

Having been there you should know how controlled everything is in Saudi. You wont find local news on the hundreds of hands cut off each year. Or the stoning to death of hundreds.

WHERE IS THE LINK?

As before, IOBS you provide no dates, documents, events nor any kind of evidence except some anecdotal story of how your Israeli pal knows...who said...

Seeing some of the suffering on the news again last night and this morning just makes you weep.

I wish Hamas would STOP using innocent members of the public as a propaganda tool and I wish the trigger happy cnuts on the other side would just STOP.

Absolutely stunning waste of life, in whatever name/religion/excuse they both use. thumbdown.gif

Is he interested in shares in a fabulous football club.

As a result of defensive action. In 1948, ONE day after the formation of the state of Israel, the arab atanks rolled in. They got their arses kickes. They also got their arses kicked in 1967 when arab armies attempted to crush them a second time. And of course they took Sinaia off Egypt but traded it for peace. All land taken in defensive action can be legitimately held according to international law. Or do you disagree?

The ever so oppressed arbs who live and work quite happily in Israel side by side with their jewish countrymen dont whine half as much as the loony left do all the same.

I dont think the issue is how well israeli arabs do in life, it is how shitty a deal the poor people in Gaza get. they are caught in a blockade that is purported to be against Hamas, Israel shrugs off civilian deaths as a necessary price. i wonder how many of their so-called "investigations" into alleged atrocities ("incidents" in the israeli parlance) actually result in any kind of prosecution? The fact is, a a whole load of poor people are being classed as sub-human and expendable. You can argue that the Gaza residents are supporting terrorism by tolerating Hamas, but how much success do you think they will have in getting rid of them? Everything they have that comes from elsewhere is channeled through Hamas and Fatah, how can these poor people fight them.

https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/downloads/factsheets/the-predicament-of-palestinian-workers-in-israel.pdf.

This is worth a look.

It is true, Israel is under some threat from the home made rockets they launch from Gaza(not sophisticated weapons) and needs to protect itself. but visiting on innocent people the same horrors that the jews sufered before is not an acceptable price

As a result of defensive action. In 1948, ONE day after the formation of the state of Israel, the arab atanks rolled in. They got their arses kickes. They also got their arses kicked in 1967 when arab armies attempted to crush them a second time. And of course they took Sinaia off Egypt but traded it for peace. All land taken in defensive action can be legitimately held according to international law. Or do you disagree?

The ever so oppressed arbs who live and work quite happily in Israel side by side with their jewish countrymen dont whine half as much as the loony left do all the same.

Not strictly accurate. In 1948 , on the brink of collapse , the Israelites agreed a truce . This allowed them to regroup and rearm with munitions from the West , mainly American and financed by America too .

In 1967 , Israel was having growing concerns about the build up of Soviet built aircraft in Egypt. As a consequence , in June 1967 , the Israelites carried out a preemptive strike on the MiG 15 aircraft that sat exposed on the ground in Egypt , thus dissolving the Egyptian aerial threat. Israel used mainly French Mirage aircraft financed by , you know who. .

If it wasn't for American support , they would most likely have been driven into the sea a wee while ago

Desperately Seeking Susans

You are a complete idiot of the highest order.

I wrote = It's typical Arab behaviour

Then you go on to accuse me of racism again. RACISM

You are the one who has a 'criminal record' for being arrested inside the ground of a family club St Mirren FC, obviously shouting inappropriate language against an Israeli. You called it free speech - the law of the land disagreed so guilty as charged and a criminal record you have.

So if someone writes Americans are war hungry , you call that racist ?

Or Europeans drink too much, you call that racist ?

Asians eat too much rice, you call that racist ?

Desperately Seeking Susans is a Scottish nut job , you call that racist ?

What a bloody idiot DSS get a life or better still put your energy into something a bit closer to home like the need for better help to the poor to get rid of food banks that's your Westminster government that's created the poor getting poorer. Or to get your Westminster government to stop selling arms to Israel - gas to Syrian government then selling arms to the rebels who are fighting the Syrian government after all you are a self confessed Unionist. Woops ! Is that me being racist again calling you a Unionist ?

While we are at it here is another one of your idiotic accusations.

Here is what I wrote

why don't you go over there and fight the cause and let the rest of us get on with our lives.

You answered this with

Butie, I see you've lost the argument by throwing personal insults

Jeez oh get real DSS.

Edited by Isle Of Bute Saint

Desperately Seeking SusansYou are a complete idiot of the highest order.I wrote = It's typical Arab behaviourThen you go on to accuse me of racism again. RACISMYou are the one who has a 'criminal record' for being arrested inside the ground of a family club St Mirren FC, obviously shouting inappropriate language against an Israeli. You called it free speech - the law of the land disagreed so guilty as charged and a criminal record you have.So if someone writes Americans are war hungry , you call that racist ?Or Europeans drink too much, you call that racist ?Asians eat too much rice, you call that racist ?Desperately Seeking Susans is a Scottish nut job , you call that racist ?What a bloody idiot DSS get a life or better still put your energy into something a bit closer to home like the need for better help to the poor to get rid of food banks that's your Westminster government that's created the poor getting poorer. Or to get your Westminster government to stop selling arms to Israel - gas to Syrian government then selling arms to the rebels who are fighting the Syrian government after all you are a self confessed Unionist. Woops ! Is that me being racist again calling you a Unionist ?While we are at it here is another one of your idiotic accusations.Here is what I wrotewhy don't you go over there and fight the cause and let the rest of us get on with our lives.You answered this withButie, I see you've lost the argument by throwing personal insultsJeez oh get real DSS.

I'm afraid DSS doesn't have a criminal record.

I believe a person has to be prosecuted and found guilty to have a criminal record, and neither of things happened to DSS.

Desperately Seeking SusansYou are a complete idiot of the highest order.I wrote = It's typical Arab behaviourThen you go on to accuse me of racism again. RACISMYou are the one who has a 'criminal record' for being arrested inside the ground of a family club St Mirren FC, obviously shouting inappropriate language against an Israeli. You called it free speech - the law of the land disagreed so guilty as charged and a criminal record you have.So if someone writes Americans are war hungry , you call that racist ?Or Europeans drink too much, you call that racist ?Asians eat too much rice, you call that racist ?Desperately Seeking Susans is a Scottish nut job , you call that racist ?What a bloody idiot DSS get a life or better still put your energy into something a bit closer to home like the need for better help to the poor to get rid of food banks that's your Westminster government that's created the poor getting poorer. Or to get your Westminster government to stop selling arms to Israel - gas to Syrian government then selling arms to the rebels who are fighting the Syrian government after all you are a self confessed Unionist. Woops ! Is that me being racist again calling you a Unionist ?While we are at it here is another one of your idiotic accusations.Here is what I wrotewhy don't you go over there and fight the cause and let the rest of us get on with our lives.You answered this withButie, I see you've lost the argument by throwing personal insultsJeez oh get real DSS.

And also... DSS is on your side with regards to September's vote, so he does have his flaws... :whistle:

More interestingly.... as the above post shows.... You really have piled in with your personal insults.

He'd just like to see you post a link about something you claimed was ' typically Arab' behaviour. He wasn't asking much. Just for a few facts.

tony soprano, on 29 Jul 2014 - 04:41, said:

I used to be on the fence regarding Israel & Palestine.

Then Israel blew up the fence...and the school next to it.

We know a song about this, lets make cùnts of ourselves and sing it at the next home game with celtic and get huckled to mill street and become forum martyrs lol.giflol.giflol.gif

Isle Of Bute Saint, on 31 Jul 2014 - 06:17, said:Isle Of Bute Saint, on 31 Jul 2014 - 06:17, said:

Desperately Seeking Susans

You are a complete idiot of the highest order.

I wrote = It's typical Arab behaviour

Then you go on to accuse me of racism again. RACISM

You are the one who has a 'criminal record' for being arrested inside the ground of a family club St Mirren FC, obviously shouting inappropriate language against an Israeli. You called it free speech - the law of the land disagreed so guilty as charged and a criminal record you have.

So if someone writes Americans are war hungry , you call that racist ?

Or Europeans drink too much, you call that racist ?

Asians eat too much rice, you call that racist ?

Desperately Seeking Susans is a Scottish nut job , you call that racist ?

What a bloody idiot DSS get a life or better still put your energy into something a bit closer to home like the need for better help to the poor to get rid of food banks that's your Westminster government that's created the poor getting poorer. Or to get your Westminster government to stop selling arms to Israel - gas to Syrian government then selling arms to the rebels who are fighting the Syrian government after all you are a self confessed Unionist. Woops ! Is that me being racist again calling you a Unionist ?

While we are at it here is another one of your idiotic accusations.

Here is what I wrote

why don't you go over there and fight the cause and let the rest of us get on with our lives.

You answered this with

Butie, I see you've lost the argument by throwing personal insults

Jeez oh get real DSS.

lol.giflol.gif He has no credibility whatsoever, he made a champion balloon of himself shouting at a celtic player and played the martyr on here and made an even bigger cùnt of himself, the word dingy was made for this silly old man, just dingy the useless diddy.

Edited by murray street

Seeing some of the suffering on the news again last night and this morning just makes you weep.

I wish Hamas would STOP using innocent members of the public as a propaganda tool and I wish the trigger happy cnuts on the other side would just STOP.

Absolutely stunning waste of life, in whatever name/religion/excuse they both use. thumbdown.gif

We all agree with your frustration and anger. The question is how do we stop it? As I said in my first post implement international law which makes the blockade illegal. Hamas have said the rockets would then stop.

If we were living under the same miserable conditions don't you think that we would be more than capable of producing a Hamas of our own - or worse ?