Big Isma In Jan.

He started away at Porto last weekend.

If he came back here now I'm sure he'd be puzzled at why that Celtic player who dived for the penalty at Tynecastle wasn't offered a two game suspension for 'using simulation to cause the referee to make the wrong decision', as defined by the compliance officer.

I'm sure Isma would think it's a bit weird that he served a two game ban doing the same thing against Celtic, but when a Celtic player does it, it's just forgotten about, and doesn't merit a mention after the game.

If he came back here now I'm sure he'd be puzzled at why that Celtic player who dived for the penalty at Tynecastle wasn't offered a two game suspension for 'using simulation to cause the referee to make the wrong decision', as defined by the compliance officer.

I'm sure Isma would think it's a bit weird that he served a two game ban doing the same thing against Celtic, but when a Celtic player does it, it's just forgotten about, and doesn't merit a mention after the game.

Good point sir

That can't be right. Delia says its only Celtic players who get punished. Is he telling porkies???

I wonder if we paid his wages last time and if so what % and how much. His club might just want him to be getting game time.

he cost a lot more than the newcastle players we had on loan (dummet and newton) dont know how much more but the chairman told me it was a helluva lot more,and his club will only loan him out for the same amount,his club keep loaning him out so it's more like they want to get him off the wage bill than get him game time i'm afraid

It's odd how different teams are treated......it's been amazing to see how the same team who were ultra keen to highlight an individual in our crowd making racist gestures, seem to be intent on defending their player for the same offence turning their appeal into some sort of victimisation case.