Jim Spence

shull

Most of the Scottish Football Journalists are shite at their job.

Spence is no exception.

He really is bad.

Today, he mentioned a few times that Billy Stark is interested in the Manager's job at NEW LOVE STREET .

No excuse for that pish.

Total fud !

Edited by shull

Most of the Scottish Football Journalists are shite at their job.

Spence is no exception.

He really is bad.

Today, he mentioned a , few times that Billy Stark is interested in the Manager's job at NEW LOVE STREET .

No excuse for that pish.

Total fud !

You're right Shull it should be called Love Street. Get it renamed now and get us out of this mess.

He also complained about our numbers on our stripes because he couldnae read them.

A professional football journalist based in this country should be able to identify all players in the top league without having to check their numbers.

A turd of a man.

we had a game at tannadice about 4 years ago and one of the united players put in a horrendous tackle just as Spence was walking past the saints support in the old wooden bench section of that dump, he was only a few feet away from me and i shouted out "hey Jim, i hope you are gonna report that tackle"

His reply, "ach the boy's a wee bit of a hothead but he disnae need me on his back"

My final word was "eat shit & die spence, ya ginger wee dundee fickwit"

He reported neither the tackle nor the conversation.

Agree on Tom English. He stands out in that company as a sports journalist who actually knows what he is talking about and has a modicum of integrity.

Oddly enough, I don't mind Derek Ferguson. Granted he is a bit of a neep (thick as mince, in fact) but he is enthusiastic about the game and doesn't give the impression that he is 'in the know' and an oracle in all things Scottish football. Sheesh.... that doesn't reflect well on the rest of them, however.

Agree on Tom English. He stands out in that company as a sports journalist who actually knows what he is talking about and has a modicum of integrity.

Oddly enough, I don't mind Derek Ferguson. Granted he is a bit of a neep (thick as mince, in fact) but he is enthusiastic about the game and doesn't give the impression that he is 'in the know' and an oracle in all things Scottish football. Sheesh.... that doesn't reflect well on the rest of them, however.

Wee Fergie on " Open Aw Mics " is great.

Love his enthusiasm for all Clubs and all games he attends.

He seems to have matured into a reasonable human being, that is true. Shame his brother is such a wee turd

Allan Preston is the most irritating fudd on the radio. Closely followed by Spence and willie Miller is a twat aswell. Richard Gordon is a tit aswell oh... and Chick is a bit of an arse and I forgot about that reptile that does Sportscene. I know that's not the radio but it's still the BBC.

The Irish guy, English knows Scottish football. He's alright.

mad.gif BBC Radio shortbread is generally fairly poor, with a couple of decent presenters............

In terms of the Sports coverage , agree Tom English is head and shoulders ( not toooooo difficult ) above the rest. Tragic fact is there are worse programmes out there than the myopic bbc Sports Scotland and therefore I am quite familiar with the foibles of the Beeb Sport team as Clyde wouldn't get my piss

Willie Miller, how the phuck did he get a gig in broadcasting , a mystery , 'isn't it'. He sounds like a boorish drunk half the time

Alan Preston, a quality irritant. Your classic untrained broadcaster, sounds like an excitable yapping castrado

John Robertson, just hopeless

Derek Fergushon, erm , Ahll just read this verbatum fae ma notes......................

Jim Ah ha ha Spence , Spencie ..................ffs

Richard Cock o the North Gordon. What a sychophantic bore that man is. Well seeing he likes his am dram, treads the boards in his spare time, amateur being the word. That man i'm fairly certain once during a broadcast referred to fans as the ' great unwashed' , how'd he get away with that I wonder.......??

Chick, well , it's all been said before , and rolls on

Tam Cown , raises a giggle , he's ok

Stuart Cosgrove, tends to be the only saving grace about the whole motley crew

Graham Spiers, wow, what can you say about a Happy Clapping Hanovarian

Right , I think I'll draw breath on that one for now before I start on the erm , eh , eh , cough, slight stammer, chief reporters and Reeval Alderson types................cough splutter , drool !

shutup.gif

Spiers was on Sportsound this weekend going on about Mike Ashley having 'off the radar wealth', and his only interest in the Franchise Allstars was as a vehicle for getting his Sports Direct business exposure - should the Sevco Works XI make it back to regular European participation.

Personally, i love it when chancers with 'off the radar wealth' get their grubby paws into the ibrox Globetrotters Tribute Act FC....

Ashley's involvement bodes well for them. bye1.gif

You have all missed the worst one of all. Gentlemen I give you f**king Murdo McCloud. What an absolute cock womble. It's Celtic this and Celtic that wi him.

Aye, Turdo told us all yesterday that Sellick will beat Inter Milan because Sellick are better and Inter aren't any good.

How does he know ? 1eye.gif