Ross County V St Mirren Premiership 17/1/15

shull

Actually, someone on P&B pointed out that Arquin had black boots on and Toshney white, which is correct. So it actually looks like Arquin might be lunging in a bit.

Still never a red though.

at what point is this taken? It looks terrible but is it not that the RC player is actually jumping away from Arquin after the challenge? I'll need to see it on sportscene.

Watched the highlights on the BBC website. The commentator suggests that it's a terrible tackle and warrants a straight red. Then suggests that the winner is hand ball. Don't agree on either count.

You could get paranoid what with the recent

refereeing & then the commentary.

Oh well, we're fecked then.

BBC Sportscene really seem to have it in for us... and St Johnstone.

Oh, and handball for our winner? The pictures I've seen don't show that. The reactions of the RC players don't show that. And the reaction of the RC fans behind the goal don't show that. Fecking shocking.

Oh well, we're fecked then.

BBC Sportscene really seem to have it in for us... and St Johnstone.

Oh, and handball for our winner? The pictures I've seen don't show that. The reactions of the RC players don't show that. And the reaction of the RC fans behind the goal don't show that. Fecking shocking.

Clear handball.

Just enjoy it, makes it even sweeter :D

Still not seeing it. I said it earlier and still maintain that he was knocked off balance and this contributes to a clumsy attempt to win the ball. Foul perhaps, yellow possibly. Red card? No chance. Not for me.

ETA: having said the above, I don't think it would get rescinded on appeal, however.

Edited by Drew

Could have broke the boys ankle Bobby, it was naughty

It wasn't 'naughty'. He put his foot on top of the ball first. If he wanted to 'do' the player his motion and 'aim' would be completely different.

It's a nothing tackle. Looks like he hits the ball, Toshny kicks the ball, Arquin's momentum carries through and there's contact.

As I said earlier, if that's a red card, the game's done.