Tennis - The Australian Open 2015

shull

He's gone for a mental wander.

That was my worry.

When mentally strong there is nothing between them.

When Murray loses the plot like this he is more of an opponent than his opponent!

That's what probably lost him the match.

No shame, however, djokovic is just such a superb player that even when he's not at

his best he still wins.

Edited by murray street

That's what probably lost him the match.

No shame however, djokovic is just such a superb player that even when he's not at

his best he still wins.

Agree, Jocky is great, but he didn't win the last 13 games by 12-1.... Murray gifted him many of those, and I think Murray himself will know that. Murray looked pretty disgusted with himself. 2-0 up in the third, then disappeared up his own arse. Ach well, he's a zillionaire, double grand slam winner, Olympic gold medalist, and Kim is a babe....

Tough auld' life!

Edited by pozbaird

His arse collapsed again .

he is playing the best player in the world for me. Andy is very good bot does not have that bit extra talent that makes you the best. We should be proud of Andy he will win the odd tournaments to keep him in the top 10 players in the world. That's great in its self

Loony tunes. His heid is his problem. The phrase arse collapse is so apt.

His mind seems to be on a hair trigger to self destruct at the big fences. He was imperious on his way to the final , looked physically great and had an extra days rest , but still from a winning position , floundered alarmingly badly. The scars from this one will run deep.

Edit or add,........sure he's not a St MIrren fan, he's great at the old plucking defeat and meltdown lark

Edited by Seaside Nipper