Rescheduled Fixtures

pod

Motherwell played Celtic at Fir Park on a Friday night last season. How many seats were broken, not to mention the metal brackets that hold the seats in place? Was it about £10,000 worth of damage?

The security bloke at Dens Park said the scene was like something out of the 70's when they played Dundee on Boxing Day a few years ago with the worst behaviour he'd seen in 40-odd years.

Our game with them is on Easter Friday when it's fair to assume plenty of them could well be off work (yes, some of them probably do have a job) and thus drinking all day before turning up for the game in Paisley at night.

They can't be trusted to behave like normal human beings. Friday night games involving that shower are not a good idea.

Not happy with the County game being moved, we had planned to go to hospitality for that one, Monday night is no good to us. On the plus side I'll at least get to see the green vermin game on the telly as I'll be dawn sarf at Easter weekend.

We had 30 folk going to corporate hospitality for the Ross county game but this will be cancelled as the Monday, for obvious reasons, doesn't work. It's a shame for the club as I can't imagine there will be many people wanting corporate hospitality on a Monday night.

Gives the club a chance to try something out the box.

A curry night or the pre match bar maybe.

Sellic game disnae bother me as I wouldn't be going.Well game we had been considering for a boys day out but we'll pick another one.Ross County on a Mon means I can work a good shift on the Sat and still get my football fix.

I'm neither up not down about it but I can see why people would be upset.

Sellic game disnae bother me as I wouldn't be going.Well game we had been considering for a boys day out but we'll pick another one.Ross County on a Mon means I can work a good shift on the Sat and still get my football fix.

Good for you HSS, Can see there being a bit of trouble when we beat the greenyins, it's a holiday weekend for me so not bothered about it, not too bothered about well game myself, Rossco game could be a biggy so not happy about that being on a monday night because of lack of celebratory drinking time.

I've just realised the Sellic games at SMP.I'll be there.........altho I'd have preferred a Saturday.

I also never realised the Well game was midweek.We'd been looking at that one for a day out thinking it was a Saturday.I'll go to that one but will drive.

No probs with the County game.

Note to self.......read the link before posting. :)

Friday is bad enough Monday is worse.

This has been an utter terrible season getting to games reckon I have only got to around six games with the season ticket. not good.

LUCKY BAIRSTARD. I've managed to most of them!

Edited to ensure I don't get the blame for TC's endeavours.

Edited by stlucifer