Watch Nycfc V Saints Live

div

Not sure what quality of player you lot expected NYC to have given their budget.

We are keeping our shape ok, holding on to the ball well for decent spells. I've seen two or three chances for both teams.

Do you really think we're holding on to the ball well? It seemed to me as though we were desperate to give it away.

I turned the volume off due to the permanently sniffing co-commentator doing my nut in. Put iTunes on random instead while watching - first track that came on was appropriately Oasis, given the Man City connection. A few random thoughts - the NYCFC channel is braw' - giving us a Brucie Bonus live fitba' fix. Secondly, our central defence experiment tonight is a fcuking kamikaze exercise. Thirdly, thought the game was played at quite a pace, and a bit feisty for a friendly. Finally, I didn't see us getting a roasting, or some sort of massive gulf in class. Don't see that at all.