Rangers Are Our Derby Game, Not Morton!

Sevco supporting colleague was telling me yesterday it's all Mike ashleys fault. He was paying whyte and green, the contracts will be renegotiated, they don't need to pay the 5 million if they don't want to and king is the saviour. Oh and seemingly they are the most successful club in the world.

I laughed and told the daft cnut to f**k off

Is he overweight and has a medical degree or a doctorate? whistling.gif

What a glorious way to start the new season. Away from home, big crowd, vocal Saints support and 3 points.

I absolutely f**king hate Sevco and will take delight in sending a clear message to the Orc hordes that they are in for another long and ultimately fruitless season in the Championship.

Accounts Filed up to 2014 Type Public limited with Share Capital Age 2 years (Incorporation date 16/11/2012) Credit Status Company Status Owner Verified Not verified by director

Read more at: http://companycheck.co.uk/company/SC437060

Looks to me like a two year old club..........

Is it possible to have more than 1 derby rival?

Liverpool obviously have Everton but their games v Man Utd are also consisted a 'derby' of sorts.

Aye mate,just like Real v Barca is a derby.

In response to the thread title I shall offer my tuppence worth.

No it is not, quite wrong, quite wrong indeed.

My righteous football team have a long established derby with our down trodden neighbours from "doon the shitty watter". It is a good derby and one that I look forward to. I could offer Kilmarnock as an alternative but I base my assertion on our shared history in the Renfrewshire cup as clear evidence of our derby.

To suggest that this orange order loving, no voting scum, fraudulent and bigoted new team from Govan could in any way have enough in common with the decent punters of Paisley is quite frankly rubbish, quite frankly rubbish indeed.

Stop abusing my favourite forum with such nonsense and let us concentrate on real football talk!!!!

In response to the thread title I shall offer my tuppence worth.

No it is not, quite wrong, quite wrong indeed.

My righteous football team have a long established derby with our down trodden neighbours from "doon the shitty watter". It is a good derby and one that I look forward to. I could offer Kilmarnock as an alternative but I base my assertion on our shared history in the Renfrewshire cup as clear evidence of our derby.

To suggest that this orange order loving, no voting scum, fraudulent and bigoted new team from Govan could in any way have enough in common with the decent punters of Paisley is quite frankly rubbish, quite frankly rubbish indeed.

Stop abusing my favourite forum with such nonsense and let us concentrate on real football talk!!!!

I only mentioned Rangers because they're in our league, if we were still in the SPL it would be PT and Celtic.

Rangers celtic nor Partick thistle are our rivals no matter what league we are in. Never have been never will be it is morton. Thus the reason we play them every year in the Renfrewshire cup. We don't getvyou play in the Glasgow cup because we are not from there irrespective of how close we are to Glasgow. We are in a PA postal code area as are Morton. Can this nonsense thread be closed.

Rangers celtic nor Partick thistle are our rivals no matter what league we are in. Never have been never will be it is morton. Thus the reason we play them every year in the Renfrewshire cup. We don't getvyou play in the Glasgow cup because we are not from there irrespective of how close we are to Glasgow. We are in a PA postal code area as are Morton. Can this nonsense thread be closed.

Logically, I might agree with you.

However, fitba supporting is about passion and emotion.

For me, in my heart, Killie are my team's Derby opposition.

I get no pleasure in seeing that temporarily, once a bloody gain, St Miren are in the company of shite like Morton and Sevco. :(