Rangers Are Our Derby Game, Not Morton!

Should get behind our club more rather than trying to score points against Rangers.

Although I don't think you would find a more loyal supporter of St Mirren than Shull.

We are all St Mirren supporters in equal measure, apart from Lord P.

As a business entity you are correct. My post was purely about the football side of things. Much as we may not like it, they have taken on the history of Rangers and are Rangers. No amount of newco, sevco, new rangers talk will change this and it does make people sound bitter with massive chips on their shoulders.

BITTER ?????

We huvnae stopped laughing since 2012.

lol.giflol.giflol.giflol.gifBLUE BIGOTS F.C. - DEID AS A F*CKING DODO lol.giflol.giflol.giflol.gif

As a business entity you are correct. My post was purely about the football side of things. Much as we may not like it, they have taken on the history of Rangers and are Rangers. No amount of newco, sevco, new rangers talk will change this and it does make people sound bitter with massive chips on their shoulders.

The "football side of things" and the "business entity" were one and the same thing. The business was football.

Rangers are in liquidation and no amount of whataboutery from people like yourself will change that. That is a fact that cannot be got around.

A brand new club was founded in 2012, they bought the assets of the club that is in liquidation, they applied to join the Scottish Football League and they began in the Third Division.

With regards to being bitter and having a massive chip on my shoulder then you are totally correct. I am completely bitter and I do have a massive chip on my shoulder. I absolutely hate the Old Firm, completely and utterly.

But the fact that I am bitter makes no difference either.

The fact is that Rangers are in liquidation. They died as a direct result of their own cheating. They put themselves out the game. Their own supporters supported the cheating, they defended it and they did nothing to save their club. These are all indisputable facts.

Their own supporters held a demonstration against liquidation in the last ever Rangers v St. Mirren game at Ibrox. They held a red card to liquidation display. The reason being that they knew that liquidation would mean a brand new club with no history.

The club operating out of Ibrox today was founded in 2012 and has won no major trophies.

Edited by nosferatu

The "football side of things" and the "business entity" were one and the same thing. The business was football.

Rangers are in liquidation and no amount of whataboutery from people like yourself will change that. That is a fact that cannot be got around.

A brand new club was founded in 2012, they bought the assets of the club that is in liquidation, they applied to join the Scottish Football League and they began in the Third Division.

With regards to being bitter and having a massive chip on my shoulder then you are totally correct. I am completely bitter and I do have a massive chip on my shoulder. I absolutely hate the Old Firm, completely and utterly.

The fact is that Rangers are in liquidation. They died as a direct result of their own cheating. They put themselves out the game. Their own supporters supported the cheating, they defended it and they did nothing to save their club. These are all indisputable facts.

The club operating out of Ibrox today was founded in 2012 and has won no major trophies.

Indeed.

Their own supporters held a demonstration against liquidation in the last ever Rangers v St. Mirren game at Ibrox. They held a red card to liquidation display. The reason being that they knew that liquidation would mean a brand new club with no history.

Take a bow, Andy.

Beautiful post.

Having to share the same oxygen as the paranoid and delusional blue bigots is more like a punishment than anything resembling a derby match. The atmosphere while attending any match against that lot is nothing short of poisonous.

Sevco, The Rangers it doesn't matter it's still the same repugnant and vile institution with the same bigot hordes supporting them.

I will remember that next time I am in a taxi and it crosses the boundary on the Glasgow Road.

Why don't we just call Dumbarton our derby match?

Go to Glasgow,Greencock or Dumbarton,disnae matter....Private Hire don't do boundary charge.

I said on another thread that we would play sevco on derby day.The soap dodgers will play Dumbarton.Unless sevco play Dumbarton of course!!!!

All will be revealed on Fri.

Why are some people so determined to call Rangers a new club? We all know that the powers that be have basically allowed them to go bust, wipe their debt and come back as the exact same entity.

People are starting to sound very bitter and twisted continually talking about Sevco, the NEW Rangers, THE Rangers etc etc

Get over it. They are Rangers. They have won the Scottish League many times. The Scottish Cup many times.

And in direct reply to the original poster.....when did Greenock move ? Last time I went there it was only around 15 miles away? Yes Rangers are closer, but they will never be our 'derby'. They do have history and real 'derby' partners after all!!!

Got your season ticket for ipox yet??

Why are some people so determined to call Rangers a new club? We all know that the powers that be have basically allowed them to go bust, wipe their debt and come back as the exact same entity.

People are starting to sound very bitter and twisted continually talking about Sevco, the NEW Rangers, THE Rangers etc etc

Get over it. They are Rangers. They have won the Scottish League many times. The Scottish Cup many times.

And in direct reply to the original poster.....when did Greenock move ? Last time I went there it was only around 15 miles away? Yes Rangers are closer, but they will never be our 'derby'. They do have history and real 'derby' partners after all!!!

And yet Glasgow Rangers FC were included in the vote to allow Newco to join the league in the fourth tier. This, as well as many other facts dispute your statement.

Quite how a club could be allowed to vote on it's own inclusion is beyond me. As is the fact that debts that are accrued by one part of an entity, ie wages and benefits for employees, can then be attributed entirely to another part entity giving the former immunity is ludicrous.

When a company is liquidated its business activities cease to exist. The business of Rangers FC Plc was football. When Rangers FC Plc was wound up, so were the football activities of Rangers FC PLC.

The very fact that the likes of Regan and Donkeyaster perpetuate the myth that the Phoenix had risen should reinforce this.

This is our first ever match against this so called super giant. For the record, the real record, we have been on this planet since 1877, they have been on it 3 years, that's 18 years less than Caley. Facts. Trouble is the knuckle dragging morons that rant on about Derrys walls still think back to the glory days of them buying titles and cups with another club.

Personally I hope the King is what I think he is, just another Murray, Green or Whyte, a crook in a suit. Whatever I said in the past about our board, I love and adore them over the short minded biggotts.

Our Derby is Morton, its got history, passion and a place in Football,

they got thrashed by a team, we walked all over 3 times last year, a referee and luck probably cost us our league place.

So in answer to the OP, I don't even recognize that team, they have no place in football, and I hope they once again implode but this time just die, nobody needs them, they serve no purpose just promote hatred and biggots.

I would laugh my head if somehow again they fail to get promoted. 12 pts to us thanks

Edited by DougJamie