First Team Squad

Everyone has an opinion mate, some think he's good enough for another deal and some don't. I'd rather you just came out and said he was shite than have a go at his half time kick aboot.

At Championship level and the wage he would be on, I'd be happy to give him a years deal as a squad player.

Agreed, it's entirely a matter of opinion, and mine is that insaintee is a fanny!

Readers of this thread will be delighted to hear we had a proper, structured half-time warm-up today complete with a coach (not Murray or Spalding) and Reill was involved.

If only the half time warm up had involved falling over the ball in the penalty area then Reilly would be sorted.

If only the half time warm up had involved falling over the ball in the penalty area then Reilly would be sorted.

I'm certainly not Reilly's biggest fan, but there were several of our players and theirs who fell over for no apparent reason today.

Seemed to me as if, there was wrong with parts of the pitch surface.

I'm certainly not Reilly's biggest fan, but there were several of our players and theirs who fell over for no apparent reason today.

Baird and Kelly both fell over because they were facing their own goals with an attacker bearing down on them and they were caught in 2 minds about what to do - pass it to the keeper or boot it into touch.

Reilly fell over because he's hopeless.

I appreciate that but Reilly had a gilt edged chance and instead of acting on instinct and shooting he tried to be cute and it went wrong. Maybe Nosferatu/Senseless/Duke/Blues is right and that we need to closely scrutinise what Longwell is trying to instill in these kids. Edited by scottd

I appreciate that but Reilly had a gilt edged chance and instead of acting on instinct and shooting he tried to be cute and it went wrong. Maybe Nosferatu/Senseless/Duke/Blues is right and that we need to closely scrutinise what Longwell is trying to instill in these kids.

I was giving him the benefit of the doubt.

Baird and Kelly both fell over because they were facing their own goals with an attacker bearing down on them and they were caught in 2 minds about what to do - pass it to the keeper or boot it into touch.

Reilly fell over because he's hopeless.

Did you have to update your sat nav to find your way to the ground c**t face?

Did someone forget to lower the sprinklers. whistling.gif

Kane won't be signing.

Was about the say the same thing - that's if it's a reference to Chris Kane from St Johnstone. The lad is friend of a number of members of my family and he's stated categorically that he's staying at St Johnston this season.

Of course now I've posted that watch him sign tomorrow.....:rolleyes:

Edited by Stuart Dickson