St.mirren V Morton 20/11/15

Stevie88

Looking forward to the game for a few reasons....

I have hospitality, therefore will be pissed.

If we win, great. A first home win of the season and one over the scummy b*****ds from Greenock.

If we lose, Ian Murray will most definitely be sacked.

Win win situation all round.

Thompson MUST be dropped and a front two of Shankland and Gallagher to start. Alan Gow should be made to earn his wage by being the oldest ball boy in Scottish football and Goodwin should be the captain.

I hate saying this but am not that bothered by the Morton match!

Yes I will be there only because I have a season ticket!

I used to love the Morton games in the 90s there was real atmosphere at these games!

Now though the atmosphere at New St.Mirren park is shocking most weeks. And with Murray in charge I don't see him sending a team out to compete in a derby match Morton should have beat us at Crapilowe but after being out played by by a sh-te team we held on for a glorious nil-nil draw!!

I hope we beat Morton I just don't trust Murray to put out a team capable of beating them!

I find it difficult that St.Mirren have came down from the premier and are being out played and beat by Part Time and sh-t teams!

I hope as the game gets nearer my feelings towards the game change I hope Ian (not got a fu-king clue) Murray puts out a team that plays good hard attacking football!

I hope the St.Mirren fans sing and chant from beginning to end I hope we tank the soap dodgers!

The very best we can hope for is a scrappy St.Mirren win! The most probable result the game will be a draw or a loss!

With Murray incharge

Edited by leolovesstmfc

[quote name="leolovesstmfc" post="1321155" timestamp="1447285040"And with Murray in charge I don't see him sending a team out to compete in a derby match Morton should have beat us at Crapilowe but after being out played by by a sh-te team we held on for a glorious nil-nil draw!!

To be fair, i would have taken a draw as soon as Conlan got sent off. Not many teams would play for over an hour away from home and collect a point.

Next Friday, there are no excuses.

Need to get behind the team for this one, this is no time to be losing our undefeated record against the Greenock mob.

They say form book goes out the window on derby day. Goodwin and Thommo better be getting the squad fired up for this already!!

I hate saying this but am not that bothered by the Morton match!

Yes I will be there only because I have a season ticket!

I used to love the Morton games in the 90s there was real atmosphere at these games!

Now though the atmosphere at New St.Mirren park is shocking most weeks.

And it's just as bad at SAINT MIRREN PARK!