St.mirren V Morton 20/11/15

Stevie88

Despite our miserable season so far, the totally inept manager we have, a team that plays in home colours of Black and White stripes but includes a good number of players in it that are sadly lacking in skill or passion and a BOD,s that are so fed up with the situation that not one of them could be bothered turning up for our game against Falkirk, yet for some reason continue to suffer themselves whilst watching abundantly poor performances, the fan base dwindle with less and less money coming into the club in gate sales, yet knowing that they have the money from the 2500 season ticket sales, money from the away support and £66,000 from Renfrewshire Council, but we St.Mirren fans will continue supporting the club, why? because its in our blood, we are St.Mirren through and through. For that reason and that reason only I would urge all St.Mirren fans to turn out on Friday night for the game against Morton, we simply cannot let that lot get one up on us before a ball is kicked.

Now, having said all that I fully understand why some fans would not want to attend, after all we the fans are watching utter dross week in week out, whilst being asked for money to watch it, and being managed by a man that's outwith his depth, refuses point blank to resign but then again why should he, he would undoubtedly not get another job at the same level and in turn loose money, I would very much doubt any of us would do it, and a BOD,s that do not seem to listen to us. So I can only ask St.Mirren fans PLEASE GO TO THE GAME AND GIVE St.MIRREN ALL THE SUPPORT THEY BADLY NEED.

I'll be attending ........... suffering gauge at factory default setting, as for the fixture expectation itself, yup, lets see................

1. I expect the score to be St Mirren 1 Morton 2

2. I expect if that turns out to be the reality, Mr Murray will leave his post over the weekend, not immediatley post match

I expect that if somehow we do win, I'll be rather relieved , but not uber excited, as we are presently very much in the midst of a shite fest, just to what depth exactly , we'll see come 10pm Friday.

Only Tuesday and I'm already really looking forward to the weekend mellow.png

Despite our miserable season so far, the totally inept manager we have, a team that plays in home colours of Black and White stripes but includes a good number of players in it that are sadly lacking in skill or passion and a BOD,s that are so fed up with the situation that not one of them could be bothered turning up for our game against Falkirk, yet for some reason continue to suffer themselves whilst watching abundantly poor performances, the fan base dwindle with less and less money coming into the club in gate sales, yet knowing that they have the money from the 2500 season ticket sales, money from the away support and £66,000 from Renfrewshire Council, but we St.Mirren fans will continue supporting the club, why? because its in our blood, we are St.Mirren through and through. For that reason and that reason only I would urge all St.Mirren fans to turn out on Friday night for the game against Morton, we simply cannot let that lot get one up on us before a ball is kicked.

Now, having said all that I fully understand why some fans would not want to attend, after all we the fans are watching utter dross week in week out, whilst being asked for money to watch it, and being managed by a man that's outwith his depth, refuses point blank to resign but then again why should he, he would undoubtedly not get another job at the same level and in turn loose money, I would very much doubt any of us would do it, and a BOD,s that do not seem to listen to us. So I can only ask St.Mirren fans PLEASE GO TO THE GAME AND GIVE St.MIRREN ALL THE SUPPORT THEY BADLY NEED.

I'd like some loose money, thanks. and some loose women as well, if that can be arranged

Coupled to the fact we haven't won a league game at home all season. This would be a fantastic time to get our first win.

It's like last season all over again. We'll win this one because its November and we haven't won a home game all season. Being a St Mirren fan should teach us we are quite capable of going on long record-setting runs (which don't involve St Mirren winning).