David Farrell - St Mirren Assistant Manager

Maybe all the media coverage to the contrary never really happened? Just like they never sing those bad songs at Ipox?

Quote from the Herald... 21/12/15

"There are dynamics behind the scenes which maybe impact on some things, admitted Rae. Thats out of my control. One or two things have not quite gone my way over the last couple of days. You can sit here and moan and groan but Im of the opinion Ive got to keep upbeat and positive"

Quite right Alex dont let the bastards grind you down! Your stuck to your guns, and got your man in.

You are not a St.Mirren fan, if you are then you have serious issues.

The manager has complete control over the player budget. The assistant manager post is funded view the player budget.

Alex rae appointed his own assistant.

What is your problem?

I can understand why you would not ban this complete nutcase, Div. but do you think he is having an effect on people taking part or even just reading threads, for fear his lies are going to pollute every bloody thread?

Laugh....?

I nearly bought a round. Jings its like who can " creeep the furthest up Div's arse"....

How are those visiting fan facilities at Maryhill coming on?

You need to sack it, your having an absolute howler, call it a night.

Perhaps you have a point, maybe just posting in opposition to 'Le Clique' is indeed a thinly veiled threat of violence. Funny thing is though why are they the only ones dishing out abuse..?

Maybe I should change tack and ask them "why... Do you not want to repeat what you said to my face?"

That will give them a whole load more "wiggle, or weasel room" to get off the hook!

Perhaps you have a point, maybe just posting in opposition to 'Le Clique' is indeed a thinly veiled threat of violence. Funny thing is though why are they the only ones dishing out abuse..?

Maybe I should change tack and ask them "why... Do you not want to repeat what you said to my face?"

That will give them a whole load more "wiggle, or weasel room" to get off the hook!

Your off your f**king rocker mate, seriously.

Is assistant manager of a football club the only job where you dont need an interview, just have your mate demand that you be appointed and its a fait accompli ?

Well it's an appointment made by the manager not the BOD. If Alex wanted to conduct an interview process that would be up to him, maybe he did for all we know.

Is assistant manager of a football club the only job where you dont need an interview, just have your mate demand that you be appointed and its a fait accompli ?

Not really. I've been recruited a few times over coffee, based on track record and reputation. My current job is working for a mate, admittedly.