In Paisley

Plenty Wetherspoons pubs have tellies, but they only show Freeview to keep overheads down, same reason they don't play music in most either. The OF game is live on Sky so I'm not sure what that story was all about other than a bit of publicity...

Aye they only pay the beeb though, who are covering the bigot fest. Comes to something when wetherspoons don't even want them in!

I'm sure the "beeb" couldn't afford them as I'm sure they would"love" to show this massive game.

My guess is quite a lot of our closet support will watch it as well.

Edited by faraway saint

I'm sure the "beeb" couldn't afford them as I'm sure they would"love" to show this massive game.

F*CKEM

Last watched the shit Bigotfest in 1980.

Do you mean we have fans out there that no one knows about, or that we have fans that are in the closet.1eye.gif

I probably won't watch it unless my father in law insists on watching it when comes round, that could be quite entertaining if newco get a hounding, But if I do watch it so what does not make me a bigot of either colour

Giving the size of the pub I am surprise they ever did food. Are you not getting mixed up with the Wallace ?

Nope... Was a tiny shoebox of a kitchen with room for a fryer and thats about it.

Speciality was sausage and chips... An 8" frozen sausage and pile of frozen chips flung in the fryer!

Past the baths towards the centre... Left at tge end and it is a few doors down on the left?

Nope... Was a tiny shoebox of a kitchen with room for a fryer and thats about it.

Speciality was sausage and chips... An 8" frozen sausage and pile of frozen chips flung in the fryer!

Past the baths towards the centre... Left at tge end and it is a few doors down on the left?

That's it but I don't go in now since new people took over the running of it a few years ago. Even the guys involved in the juniors have left I think.