Gordon Scott

1 hour ago, elvis said:

I never once said anything bad about the old board .In fact the only thing I ever said was that we were utter pish week in week out 90% of the time

and I was right on that .

On ‎27‎/‎12‎/‎2015 at 10:41 AM, elvis said:

Kendo .Yes I was there it was the first time since the Falkirk game I swore I wouldn't go back after defencethat game and like an idiot I decided to go yesterday and it was even worse .There's no point going through all that is wrong it's been said enough on here all I will say is we deserve everything that's coming to us .the Board have turned St.Mirren into the biggest laughing stock in Scottish football .

You do realize there's a Search Function............

5 hours ago, ged62 said:

Feck the old board, they got us relegated, wasted more money trying to save money. Good luck to the new in coming board hope it works out. Remains to be seen.

Aye, if only we hadnt insisted on playing Gilmour in goals we could have stayed up.

On 7/22/2016 at 1:30 PM, northendsaint said:

It was explained to you personally on Tuesday night that the plans for the disabled platform were at the planning department for approval.I wish it was as simple as just building the structure whatever way we wished but that is not the case.Please show a little patience Blair and now that Gordon is on board i,m sure you will see it come to fruition.We require a 2 week window to build the platform so when planning permission is granted it should be all speed ahead.Everything possible is being done and i,m sure you will appreciate that with the change of guard there is a lot going on.

You talk about patience, this project has been on the go for a good number of years therefore I suggest that patience is the one word  that cannot be labelled at SMDSA or myself.. I can confirm it was explained to me about where we were in terms of progress about the raised platform and I have no reason to doubt what was said however as I stated in a previous post, I,ll wait till the raised platform is in place prior to raising my hopes.

Gordon Scott as project manager of the building, now known as the Paisley 20/21 stadium, had the responsibility of making sure disabled facilities were incorporated within it, he did this to an extent, but forgot cover.

All I am saying is that with time I wish SMISA, Gordon Scott along with the other board members the best of luck in all they do in keeping our great club afloat and perhaps in the next few weeks SMDSA will eventually get to see and use the raise platform. Surely the board do not want SMDSA members go through another season open to the elements.