Greenock Morton v St Mirren Championship 1/11/16

shull

Glad I'm not at the game, 40 years supporting this team. Really losing interest now.

This is hard not to agree with Ged.

I ( like most on here ) love St Mirren completely , they're 'our' team, but it's really difficult to muster interest or hope.

It's not the defeats I mind , it's the gutless , clueless , effortless performances and woeful team selections that defy logic.

Most supporters on here could pick the best starting 11 , yet sometimes you see the teamsheet and think 'eh?, really'

Well , of course we as fans don't give up as easy as the players , everyone at the club will move on at some point, we will still be here no matter what.

'Thats' the difference , we don't and won't give up , even when the team do.

Let's hope for an unpredictable second half.

COYS

1 minute ago, Lord Pityme said:

Disnae sound good, or bode well that Ross didn't get any positive reaction on his appointment. I fear yet another relative rooky manager is going to relegate us, how many feckin clues do you need to see what is needed in these circumstances is experience first, to form a solid base, then perhaps try a management team for the longer term.

Correct we appear to be caught in a revolving door with managerial appointments making the same (costly) mistake every few months. It's these terrible managerial appointments that are costing the club a stack of cash that should be getting used to fund the playing squad. A total death vortex that shows no sign of bottoming out anytime soon. What's that old adage about the definition of insanity ???