Hibernian v St Mirren Championship 29/10/16

shull

6 minutes ago, TopCat said:

As it stands we are currently bottom of the league and five points behind eighth placed Dumbarton. We are also thirteen points behind sixth placed Ayr.

Thirteen points behind a part time team by October.

f**king hell.

Are you elvis? 

1 minute ago, TopCat said:

I tend to be optimistic aswell :lol:

This is clearly the worst scenario we have been in in my 25 years supporting the club. It's hard to take any kind of positivity when the club is being cut adrift at the bottom of the second tier...

Yes I agree, however losing at Easter Road to Hibs won't define our season. We have a run of home games coming up that will define our season. We need to win a good few of them.

As for today, take it on the chin and move on.

Yes I agree, however losing at Easter Road to Hibs won't define our season. We have a run of home games coming up that will define our season. We need to win a good few of them.

As for today, take it on the chin and move on.

Ah of course it won't. We were always losing today.

The result in isolation isn't the problem. It's the fact we are going into November without a league win and are cut off at the bottom of the table that's the issue.

I just don't see where the next win is coming from. I don't think we have even deserved to win a single league game this season, we aren't unlucky to be where we are. Maybe it will miraculously turn around in November. Maybe it won't.