Hibernian v St Mirren Championship 29/10/16

shull

VS HIBERNIAN SAT OCTOBER 29TH

Match Hibernian v St.Mirren
Competition Ladbrokes Championship
Venue Easter Road
Date Sat 29th October 2016 KO 15:00
Referee TBC
Tickets for this match are now on sale at the St Mirren Ticket Office and the Online Ticket Shop.

Ticket Prices

Adult - £22
Over 65 - £12
Under 18 - £12
FT Student - £12

Students must show valid ID as proof of status.

You have a thing about ticket prices shull - but you are not alone.

Paradoxically (in light of another post I have on the Forum) I was asked to show evidence of my age to prove I was over 65.

I happily did - I am 71. I will dine out on this for a long time!

As to the game - Tough call. I thought Hibs were great in the first quarter of the game and then lost their way but boy did I enjoy the win and hope we can repeat it.

Yes - I will be there (£12 quid or no 12 quid)

Shulls League Table

P   W   D  L    F   A   Pts

1st St Mirren                10    9    1  0     24  12  28pts

Really close Mate -----------------------  Good Effort :D

1 hour ago, St.Ricky said:

We could but I think it will be even tighter this time.

Draw 1-1

Crowd 12,998

Hmmmmm, what I do like is that if we stuff Hibs then we stuff that wee ginger ned, and he finally realizes he is dross at management. Jack has had guys a while now, personally I think we will lose this one, as long as again we see progress and we set up for our 3 cup finals against Ayr, Pars and Sons. Win these and mid table here we come.

And crowd wont be that high. Hibs are in freefall                9876 and 2-1 Hibs. ( Shull ----Reality sucks don't it!!)

Guys, Hibs crowds are at a 43 year high. The average for the first 4 home league games of the season have been nearly 15,400. 

They have 11,000 season ticket holders, haven't had a home game for a few weeks and as of this morning ticket sales for Saturday are ahead of where they have been for previous weeks. 

They are looking at 16K+ possibly. Where people get there ideas from I just don't know!

3 hours ago, Lord Pityme said:

Only going by prices on club website, if you know better... que sera, sera....

TICKET INFORMATION

MAIN STAND (PADDED SEATS)

Main Stand (Padded Seats)

MAIN STAND (REGULAR SEATS)

Main Stand (Regular Seats)

Adult £20
OAP (Over 65) £10
Student £10
Unemployed £10**
Child (under 18) £10
Child (under 12) £5
Wheelchair User £10#
Carer Free

Just now, Callum Gilhooley said:

TICKET INFORMATION

MAIN STAND (PADDED SEATS)

Main Stand (Padded Seats)

MAIN STAND (REGULAR SEATS)

Main Stand (Regular Seats)

Adult £20
OAP (Over 65) £10
Student £10
Unemployed £10**
Child (under 18) £10
Child (under 12) £5
Wheelchair User £10#
Carer Free

OK . i made an arse of the cut n paste.... but is this the website you mean ?  The one that says £20 for regular seats ?  

1 hour ago, JimBob said:

Guys, Hibs crowds are at a 43 year high. The average for the first 4 home league games of the season have been nearly 15,400. 

They have 11,000 season ticket holders, haven't had a home game for a few weeks and as of this morning ticket sales for Saturday are ahead of where they have been for previous weeks. 

They are looking at 16K+ possibly. Where people get there ideas from I just don't know!

Thanks 

Good night JimBob 

3 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

Thats the one bud, thanks for confirming it is in fact £22 to sit in bits of the main stand. Top Job!

Can you never admit that you have got it wrong? You quite clearly implied that the cost of a main stand seat was £22 when, in fact, only a very small number of padded seats cost this and the others £20. :whistle

21 minutes ago, smcc said:

Can you never admit that you have got it wrong? You quite clearly implied that the cost of a main stand seat was £22 when, in fact, only a very small number of padded seats cost this and the others £20. :whistle

It sounds like it is very important to you. Thanks again for confirming you can pay up to £22 to sit in the main stand. Thats how much they charge at Easter Road too you know?

personally i would gladly pay £2 more to sit on a beer crate at the 2021, if we were top of the league and winning league games.

1 hour ago, Lord Pityme said:

Thats the one bud, thanks for confirming it is in fact £22 to sit in bits of the main stand. Top Job!

You said £22 was the same as the main stand. I pointed out the error of that statement. the vast Majority of the main stand is £20

I admitted i made an Arse of my original Cut n Paste...... you`re just making an Arse of yourself.   Again.  Go on , admit it !

1 hour ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

You said £22 was the same as the main stand. I pointed out the error of that statement. the vast Majority of the main stand is £20

I admitted i made an Arse of my original Cut n Paste...... you`re just making an Arse of yourself.   Again.  Go on , admit it !

I agree with you, on the £22 seats in the main stand. Its on the club website as you diligently posted on here. There is no arguement me on that fact.

if there weren't £22 seats in the main stand I would feel compelled to issue an admission like your good self!