Hibernian v St Mirren Championship 29/10/16

shull

20 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Victor you should go and get your ears cleard out on Saturday ready for the next home game so you can hear the tannoy like everyone else old yin.

Whit? 

1 hour ago, Pepé Le Pew said:

Any thoughts on Saturday's line-up?

Survey on Forum last year. 

100% of Buds, on here, said discussing tactics and line ups was so f**king boring and tedious. 

So forget it. 

Leave it to the Manager. 

A few years ago, when he was still with Saints, his Maw and Sister (wearing b+w DMcG strips) had a couple of pre-match drinks before the match in Middletons - on a corner of Easter Road,  (West side).

It's a good fitba pub.   Some excellent auld Hibbee foties on the walls.

We are all budding managers it seems. We are experts in choosing the right players to join the club, experts in getting them fit, experts in tactics and in man management, motivation and PR. Surely this must be the case if most of us seem to know more than the manager appointed by the club.

On a player by player basis, and I don't expect everyone to agree, few of our current squad would be in the Hibs team.

But wait - Didn't we beat them recently at Easter Road?

Opinions are great but the manager calls the shots based on the opposition and the players at his disposal.

So - on tactics - I will leave it to him but of course I would like to see a high tempo, high pressing game with goals for and againts Just more for us than against.

For whatver reason be it tactically or otherwise our play has improved over recent weeks.

I hope it continues at Easter Road tomorrow.

I will be there.

COYS