Latest Scores

FTOF

18 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Aberdeen 1-0 Raith, a penalty for Aberdeen, Raith are in the game, although a bright pink strip is quite off putting. 

Looks a reasonable crowd at Pittodrie, certainly for a game that's as good as meaningless. 

Aberdeen 2-0 Raith, against the run of play, a 25 yarder off the bar.

29 mins. 

12 minutes ago, Scott-Leeds said:

Taking money out of the equation for now, look at the absolute state of Scottish football when a visiting team has 75% of your stadium

Fkn mess

Not sure it would be such a big deal if St Mirren had the same situation against, say, Cowdenbeath?

It's pretty straight forward, one team has a poor support, another has a huge support. 

Anyhow, still 1-0, good management by the Livingston manager taking off a player who's been booked and already had another dodgy tackle noted.

37 mins. 

Not sure it would be such a big deal if St Mirren had the same situation against, say, Cowdenbeath?
It's pretty straight forward, one team has a poor support, another has a huge support. 
Anyhow, still 1-0, good management by the Livingston manager taking off a player who's been booked and already had another dodgy tackle noted.
37 mins. 

I’ve not watched it, but when I was in the room I heard commentator say that good move to sub him , apparently on the way to a red ?