Latest Scores

FTOF

43 minutes ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

Agree, not one for the football purist but entertaining none the less.  Give me that sort of game over (most)champions league chess matches any day of the week.
 Players allowed to tackle, proper CF V CH duels,  refs laughing at pleas from players and waving play on , no VAR delaying the match & minimal play acting. 

Indeed, some people prefer snakes and ladders to chess. 

There's room for everyone's preference. 

Just back from Leeds v Newcastle

Poor game, poor quality

3 penalties (1 missed )

4 goals

1 chopped off goal

1 red card , sounds entertaining doesn’t it? Referee was awful, definitely need to see Newcastle penalty claims later on tv - wasn’t convinced both were penalties.

We’ve got tickets for final game v Spurs. Relegaion or Survival ? relegated is how it’s looking

Arsenal 0-0 Brighton, very disappointing TBH.

Both teams have played some brilliant football this season but the game's been littered with fouls, no real flow and hardly any real chances.

Last 10 minutes livened up a wee bit but no real saves for either goalie to make. 

Needs a goal....................not said my famous phrase for a while. :lol:

21 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Arsenal 0-0 Brighton, very disappointing TBH.

Both teams have played some brilliant football this season but the game's been littered with fouls, no real flow and hardly any real chances.

Last 10 minutes livened up a wee bit but no real saves for either goalie to make. 

Needs a goal....................not said my famous phrase for a while. :lol:

Arsenal 0-1 Brighton. 50 mins.

Should liven up the game now. 

23 hours ago, guinness said:

Brighton look a very good side but one of the worst I have seen for diving, screaming and time wasting. Some very weak refereeing allowing them away with it. Some of their football is brilliant but behaviour awful.

Those Arsenal fans had a cheek getting on Brightons backs. Their lot did exactly the same at Newcastle a week earlier. The "big 6" think they can do what they like though.

8 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

A wee bit surprised Grealish got the nod over Foden but he's been on fire in the opening 15 minutes.

Suppose Pep knows more than me. :lol:

0-0. 

City 1-0 Madrid, class from de Bruyne, finished by Silva.

Overdue.

Game on now, Madrid need to move out of defensive mode.

24 mins.