Latest Scores

FTOF

13 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Man City 4-3 Real Madrid, penalty, 82 mins.

Class from Benzema. 

It was a great game last night, but there is something so wrong about modern fitba fans.

9A469496-17A4-4E6E-B3FF-491B45EB5B2A.thumb.jpeg.fd1724d0bbdb1f64282436a87a3f169f.jpeg

15 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Leipzig all over Rangers in the first 15, Rangers hardly been over the half way line, although McGregor not had a save to make as yet.

Going to be a long night.

35 mins, still, surprisingly, 0-0.

Rangers have managed to get up the park 2 or 3 times but still hanging on.

Hard to see them holding out for the 90 mins at this rate.

55 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Leipzig 0-0 Rangers, half time, backs to the wall for the majority of the first 45, but McGregors still had an easy night, so far. 

Leipzig 1-0 Rangers, great strike on the volley.

Been a better 2nd half from Rangers, had a few half chances and not been under as much sustained pressure.

85 mins. 

Just seen very brief highlights of the West ham defeat.

They hit the bar in the 2nd half with a superb overhead kick that would have made it 2-2, unlucky.

Both semi's are in the balance, the German clubs just holding a slight advantage for the return games next Thursday. 

Edited by faraway saint

Half time and still 1-0 Celtic. Celtic started poorly with passes going astray. Kent missed a chance to score when Ralston went to sleep. At the other end Jotta scored with an almost identical opportunity when Barasic went to sleep. Celtic could have, but didn’t, add to their lead.

22 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Celtic really took control after the goal, faster/sharper and really should have scored another goal more two.

2nd half just started,  Rangers looking better. 

Celtic 1-1 Rangers, more even half so far.

67 mins.

Update: Ricky leading the conga round the masonic hall in Stirling. 🤣

Edited by faraway saint

21 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Celtic 1-1 Rangers, more even half so far.

67 mins.

Update: Ricky leading the conga round the masonic hall in Stirling. 🤣

1-1 final score.

Good second half, Rangers probably just edging it but honours even. 

Now its a sorry Everton v Chelsea. 

Ricky been ejected from the masonic Hall for mooning at the chief goats wife. 

Celtic v Rangers game was a decent watch and the final score line about right. Each team had spells in the ascendancy, near misses, decent saves, some great passing and some lousy passing and bookings. Celtic fans happier than the Rangers fans after the game. Pity about the bottle throwing between fans at the end of the game. Don’t need that at all.

8 minutes ago, Rascal said:

Celtic v Rangers game was a decent watch and the final score line about right. Each team had spells in the ascendancy, near misses, decent saves, some great passing and some lousy passing and bookings. Celtic fans happier than the Rangers fans after the game. Pity about the bottle throwing between fans at the end of the game. Don’t need that at all.

Sevco and their fans were celebrating at the end as if they’d won the game 🤔

2 hours ago, Rascal said:

We need to get radical to sort this out. Leeds game yesterday was an example. If things getting thrown on pitch void game and award points to the team that don't have fans tossing stuff on park. If both doing it deduct points. 

32 minutes ago, exiledfan said:

We need to get radical to sort this out. Leeds game yesterday was an example. If things getting thrown on pitch void game and award points to the team that don't have fans tossing stuff on park. If both doing it deduct points. 

I like it. I recall that a bottle was thrown onto the park at Parkhead in a European game. I think the game was replayed at a neutral venue and Celtic lost. If I am wrong then I’m sure someone will correct me.

47 minutes ago, Rascal said:

I like it. I recall that a bottle was thrown onto the park at Parkhead in a European game. I think the game was replayed at a neutral venue and Celtic lost. If I am wrong then I’m sure someone will correct me.

Rapid Vienna