Jump to content

Scotland Football Club - Quatar No More.


shull
 Share

Recommended Posts


1 hour ago, faraway saint said:

I know your blinded but even an old dimwit like you should be able to see the difference between what the forum spammer is up to?

Thicky adds the square root of feck all to most of the threads he posts in, his frenzy earlier this morning was classic, exactly what he was sin binned for under his previous user name.

You keep firing in, I do  love a laugh. :lol:

 

And I love you too. Might I ask why you were sin binned? Seems to be a straightforward question. As to the quality of the content, I will leave it to others to judge. As far as I see you do post a lot. Lots seem to be repetitive, aggressive or demeaning to others and/or consist of those eloquent emojis. By the way, this thread is about Scotland and the World Cup. I hope we get there.

Edited by Rascal
Link to comment
Share on other sites

England group. Amazing . Our opening game would be against USA with England meeting Iran first 
Scotland play Ukraine in a play off.

Winner plays Wales in a play off.

Winner gets to world cup group b...

With ...

England
Iran
USA



Sent from my HD1913 using Tapatalk

Link to comment
Share on other sites

If, If , if.... we manage to get there. I think we would have a great chance of beating Iran and USA and then a shootout with Ingurland to avoid a big gun in the next round.

Then it is all set up for a SCO v ENG final. Haha!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, ianmac said:

If, If , if.... we manage to get there. I think we would have a great chance of beating Iran and USA and then a shootout with Ingurland to avoid a big gun in the next round.

Then it is all set up for a SCO v ENG final. Haha!

Now …that would be beyond amazing 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Rascal said:

For us or them (?)

My son in law is English, well Yorkshire, not the worst. He is very disappointed that Jenas  failed to get Canada as the fourth team as he managed to get the easiest team in the second and third pots.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, ianmac said:

My son in law is English, well Yorkshire, not the worst. He is very disappointed that Jenas  failed to get Canada as the fourth team as he managed to get the easiest team in the second and third pots.

Opinions!!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It’s so sadly obvious that StMirren/Scotland fans never learn from experience.

last time Scotland beat USA was in 1992.  There’s been 2 defeats and 3 draws since then.

https://www.11v11.com/teams/scotland/tab/opposingTeams/opposition/USA/

I attended the last Iran match (1-1) and we supporters cheered a strong Scots side off the park with “wankers, wankers…”.

On the plus side I have seen Scotland beat ingerlund several times! (And vice versa)

experience tells me, “This is no Gaunie be pretty.”.

(And I’ve totally blanked out the best Welsh team in decades…  :(  )

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, antrin said:

It’s so sadly obvious that StMirren/Scotland fans never learn from experience.

last time Scotland beat USA was in 1992.  There’s been 2 defeats and 3 draws since then.

https://www.11v11.com/teams/scotland/tab/opposingTeams/opposition/USA/

I attended the last Iran match (1-1) and we supporters cheered a strong Scots side off the park with “wankers, wankers…”.

On the plus side I have seen Scotland beat ingerlund several times! (And vice versa)

experience tells me, “This is no Gaunie be pretty.”.

(And I’ve totally blanked out the best Welsh team in decades…  :(  )

 

Historical results are meaningless, recent form is more relevant.

The USA have been inconsistent, my mate, who lives in Buffalo, said they range from very good to dreadful. 

Don't misunderstand me, no mugs but not Belgium by any means. 

image.png.2050e6b2b84612dcd5a0aa32af7eac5b.png

Iran have been pretty steady and I'd expect a physical game, they won't take any prisoners.

image.png.472e3450cd88c27081d27a6a4c303bf2.png

As for England, on paper they should murder us, but the last game at Wembley showed there's always a chance of an upset when the auld enemy rivalry is a factor.

I agree Wales, IF we get past Ukraine, are a decent side, and in Bale they have that true world class player, when he's in the mood, as he frequently is when playing for his country. 

I'm not really looking as far as Qatar, one game at a time, and, under Clarke, we have a decent chance of making it to the tournament for the first time since 98. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

47 minutes ago, antrin said:

It’s so sadly obvious that StMirren/Scotland fans never learn from experience.

last time Scotland beat USA was in 1992.  There’s been 2 defeats and 3 draws since then.

https://www.11v11.com/teams/scotland/tab/opposingTeams/opposition/USA/

I attended the last Iran match (1-1) and we supporters cheered a strong Scots side off the park with “wankers, wankers…”.

On the plus side I have seen Scotland beat ingerlund several times! (And vice versa)

experience tells me, “This is no Gaunie be pretty.”.

(And I’ve totally blanked out the best Welsh team in decades…  :(  )

 

If we reach the actual event then , I think you are correct. History is a guide certainly as is current form but current form can be misleading too as much depends on the opposition you face. At the moment, we at least have an opportunity to join the party. Hope we are able to take it up. I only attended the Brazil v Scotland match in Paris in 1998. My younger son attended Iran games and they were no mugs. He recalls seeing a USA fan with a headband on which said “Nuke Iran”. A step up from the rivalry of the big two teams in Glasgow.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • shull changed the title to Scotland v Ukraine World Cup Qualifier 1/6/22

Very important Qualifier v Ukraine on 1st June.

Just get fecking stuck into them.

No sympathy before or during match.

   No waving of yellow and blue flags  before or during match.

Feckem before and during match.

Kid on they are England.

Quatar here we come once we dispose of them and  Wales.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, shull said:

Very important Qualifier v Ukraine on 1st June.

Just get fecking stuck into them.

No sympathy before or during match.

   No waving of yellow and blue flags  before or during match.

Feckem before and during match.

Kid on they are England.

Quatar here we come once we dispose of them and  Wales.

 

AND NO FECKING HALF AND HALF SCARVES.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Mentioned this previously, very unfair for us, or Ukraine, having to play 2 critical games in 4 days when Wales can be fresh, even if they have a friendly when we play Ukraine.

They should have been playing their game against Austria the same night we play Ukraine.

Anyhow, it is what it is, it'll be interesting to see what kind of team Ukraine can put out and what frame of mind they'll be in, only time will tell.

May be an image of text that says "FIFA WORLD CUP SCOT LAND. SEMI-FINAL 6 3 WEDNESDAY, 1JUNE HAMPDENPARK UKRAINE FIFA WORLD CUP PLAY PLAY-OFF FINAL SUNDAY, 5 JUNE CARDIFF CITY STADIUM SCOTLAND 3 く OR UKRAINE 5 EST 1873"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, HSS said:

How can a Country at war play an international game of football?

I have huge sympathy for Ukraine but do ask myself the same question. It seems strange on so many levels. How do opponents approach it? How do fans act/react? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • shull changed the title to Scotland Football Club - Quatar No More.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...