shull

Scotland Football Club

I think the formation works. Results-wise it is definitely effective, but from an entertainment point of view it is a borefest. Maybe when we get the players who are missing back, that could make even more effective and give us a bit of excitement into the bargain. 

Both full backs have to go for starters. Palmer and Robertson back in. 

Edited by Prague Buddie

2 minutes ago, Prague Buddie said:

I think the formation works. Results-wise it is definitely effective, but from an entertainment point of view it is a borefest. Maybe when we get the players who are missing back, that could make even more effective and give us a bit of excitement into the bargain. 

Winning breeds confidence. We don’t have any standout players. We just don’t seem to be able produce world class footballers anymore. Our goal is to qualify for a major tournament once again. If we shitfest our way to the Euros or WC then so be it.

3 hours ago, faraway saint said:

I'd take a draw right now, 4 points from the Czech's would have been acceptable before the group started.

As long as we run about will be enough for some. :lol:

@oaksoft #easilypleased

C'mon Scotland. :thumbs2

Why on earth would you take a draw before a ball is even kicked? :D

3pts. Never in doubt.AND we could have had 3 more goals. Fraser could have had a hatrick and then McBurnie off the bar again.

Just now, faraway saint said:

Who said it wasn't?

You're at it again, making things up.

Run along, this really isn't a thread for you. 

I'll run along in a minute.

I'm just waiting for your "aye but" post to try and piss on the chips of our fantastic win.

Let's be having you then? I've got bed to get to so get a move on.

What's your "aye but" tonight then Mr Miserychops?

Just now, oaksoft said:

I'll run along in a minute.

I'm just waiting for your "aye but" post to try and piss on the chips of our fantastic win.

Let's be having you then? I've got bed to get to so get a move on.

What's your "aye but" tonight then Mr Miserychops?

You just post empty soundbites, no ability to see the whole game, shades of bazil in your simple approach but if it keeps you happy, fire in.

You're one of the airheads that would have thought St Mirren were heading for the top 6 earlier in the season, can't see what's obvious to most people. :lol:

Anyhow, we hung in, carried luck at times against a decent team, they missed some stinkers.

McGinn, again, showed he's our best player by a mile, goalie, as @Yflab said is also steady overall.

Dykes works hard, causes problems, Fraser was decent, better than the last game.

Luckily we should have at least one decent full back for the nest game, the 2 tonight were shocking, distribution was horrific. 

Can't wait for next month, that makes a wee change following Scotland. 

23 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Them giants Slovakia blow a 2-0 lead at home, currently 2-3 to Israel. :lol:

Israel had 26 shots tonight. Fair play. Suits Scotland. Hopefully Israel can do a number on Czechs in Prague.

47 minutes ago, Prague Buddie said:

I think that’s harsh tonight PB. 
I think Scotland provided plenty entertainment tonight. Created some great chances in the first half with a really positive performance and second half entertained us with some brilliant defending and the odd chance on the break. 
I for one was entertained tonight from start to finish.