St Mirren v Motherwell Wed 31st Oct

faraway saint

23 hours ago, paul torfason said:

Just seen hodgon can't play against parent club and eckersly not match fit and coulsoun flew the nest..so have we not got anyone else that can play left back?

WATCH out for a class emergency signing.....   OR the scary prospect of :-

either Edwards OR Paul McGinn with MacPherson playing RB

8 minutes ago, munoz said:

Massive game tonight.  If we're to get anything we'll need far more energy,  especially in midfield. 

If we win we leapfrog them, a massive boost getting out of the bottom 2 places.

If we lose, all of a sudden we're 4 points below them and we hope Aberdeen pump Hamilton. 

Aye, one of what will be many "massive" game this season. 

PS Depending on goals scored, if we win and Hamilton get gubbed we could be 9th tonight. :lol:

Edited by faraway saint

On Sunday, October 28, 2018 at 4:17 PM, Buffs said:

I suppose I'll make the effort to go to this. I now go expecting defeat but still hoping for a result.

I predict 30 minutes in I'll be freezing and wondering why the f**k did I bother.

You never know, I suppose.

A  game not to miss. One thing I predict us it won't be incident free! Referee is Kevin Clancy.

1 minute ago, shull said:

How will we catch Aberdeen if they pump Hamilton ?

Let's aim to win every match in order to leapfrog the Team at the Top of the Table. :byebye

That's a cunning plan Schull. 

Plan B is to win more games than our immediate rivals starting tonight against Motherwell. 

Both sides have injury worries and neither side has shown great form this season. 

Just now, faraway saint said:

If we win we leapfrog them, a massive boost getting out of the bottom 2 places.

If we lose, all of a sudden we're 4 points below them and we hope Aberdeen pump Hamilton. 

Aye, one of what will be many "massive" game this season. 

If we can somehow get 4-6 points from our next 3 games , that will give us something to build on. As early in the season it is , we really can't afford to lose tonight. 

3 minutes ago, munoz said:

If we can somehow get 4-6 points from our next 3 games , that will give us something to build on. As early in the season it is , we really can't afford to lose tonight. 

Spot on. Problem is that Motherwell and Dundee are thinking the same. Who wants it most? Dundee Courier today covers who is the worst team in the Premiership. It doesn't make good reading.

Aye, we had some great players then.

We still went into that game second bottom.

We are currently second bottom.

Yep and we finished 11th with Dundee snapping at our heels at the bottom back then too. That team was poorly managed and given the talent at our disposable should have easily finished in the top 6. Indeed I think we should have qualified for Europe. We seen what they were capable of in the glorious league cup win though.

What a standard of player we had, Kenny McLean, Graham Carey and Dougie Imrie (all of whom would comfortably be our best player today) couldn’t get a game!

1 minute ago, St.Ricky said:

Spot on. Problem is that Motherwell and Dundee are thinking the same. Who wants it most? Dundee Courier today covers who is the worst team in the Premiership. It doesn't make good reading.

The Dundee Courier had Dundee Utd winning the Championship by Christmas last season.  Comedy newspaper.