St Mirren v Hearts 24 November 2018

St.Ricky

22 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Couple of Rothesay Hearts supporters coming with me next Saturday one  retired  and his son with learning disabilities both are very nice people. The old man tells me about great St Mirren players of the 50's . They don't drink alcohol but going to take them to the 1877 club show us off a wee bit. 

Hope they have a great time in the 1877 IOBS.I do the same with fans of other clubs when I get the chance and I know others do the same.

The 1877 provides a very welcoming environment I'm pleased to say. (Too few chairs apart)

(Hope they are ultimately dissappointed in the scoreline though)

On 11/14/2018 at 8:58 PM, faraway saint said:

Drink as much as possible.................................

On 11/14/2018 at 9:01 PM, shull said:

I think I'll join him. :guinness

Just as long as those drinks are taken pre-match, post match and at half time. No need for drinking during the game itself unless yer an alky apparently :rolleyes:

If I wasn't a Season Ticket holder, I wouldn't set foot in St Mirren Park for a league match. 

Outrageous pricing at £22.

Should be no more than a tenner. 

Still support the Super Saints via Open Aw Mics. 

Scottish Football Clubs are rip off Bassas. 

Of that there is no doubt. 

32 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

I'm just out of hospital after a wee heart attack but let's hope it's the Saints' attack we're discussing after the game on Saturday.

Just for you Faraway. It WASN'T A JOKE! It's for real.

Take it easy, its not often St mirren are conducive to coronary wellbeing.

really thought we would win in Dundee, so even though Hearts are sliding a bit, if i say they'll probably pump us then it should be a home win?

Remember the days when a match thread would be 8 or 9 pages in before a ball was kicked. There are so many Saints  online social media sites now which a lot of fans have taken up.  BAWA is slowly becoming  less popular sadly.   My father-in-law was a big Hearts supporter he used to tell me St Mirren are Hearts boggy team. Through the years I have seen it the father-in-law is right. St Mirren to win this match :D

59 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Remember the days when a match thread would be 8 or 9 pages in before a ball was kicked. There are so many Saints  online social media sites now which a lot of fans have taken up.  BAWA is slowly becoming  less popular sadly.   My father-in-law was a big Hearts supporter he used to tell me St Mirren are Hearts boggy team. Through the years I have seen it the father-in-law is right. St Mirren to win this match :D

I hope he is right! Naturally - I would love us to win this one and Kick Start our Season as we come into the busy period before the end of 2018 with 8 games to play before the break.

East Posted the head to head stats earlier. Hearts have the upper hand but we have won and drawn a decent percentage. Stats apart - this could be our day!