St Mirren v Hearts 24 November 2018

St.Ricky

1 hour ago, faraway saint said:

TBH one of these weeks, surely, we'll get/fluke a win? 

I can hear some of the posts right now...............................:rolleyes:

If we lose the first goal I doubt we can win this, don't think we've got 2 goals in our current team.

The longer it's 0-0 then, stating the fecking obvious, we have a chance.

We will win again, hopefully starting tomorrow.

3 hours ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Hearts end now sold out. Let's make lots of noise tomorrow boys & girls

What we going to do with the 1400 Hearts fans that will be milling about at the stadium and have no tickets to get in.

There was 3000 of them expected

3 hours ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Should be a great atmosphere. Hope that not too many Hearts fans find their way into our sections but if they do then I recommend W1 or W7. Will be there and will be making a noise as I hope all of the other 4,000 plus Saints Supporters there will be doing.  Great to see crowds grow at Greenhill Road.

Should be a great atmosphere. Hope that not too many Hearts fans find their way into our sections but if they do then I recommend W1 or W7. Will be there and will be making a noise as I hope all of the other 4,000 plus Saints Supporters there will be doing.  Great to see crowds grow at Greenhill Road.
Why do you recommend W7 Ricky? That's where our noisiest supporters are. Think W7 is protected for the season anyway.

3 minutes ago, st jock said:
2 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

Why do you recommend W7 Ricky? That's where our noisiest supporters are. Think W7 is protected for the season anyway.

Could I suggest because he doesn't have a clue? 

1 hour ago, st jock said:
3 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

W1 would also be OK. I'm sure though that the W7 folks would give a warm Paisley welcome should they go there. 

W7 and Tynecastle also share recent experiences and accuracy in coin throwing although I think the Hearts one was identified. 

Edited by St.Ricky

7 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

W1 would also be OK. I'm sure though that the W7 folks would give a warm Paisley welcome should they go there. 

W7 and Tynecastle also share recent experiences. 

.... You really are a sad Prick!!! You SHULLand FARAWAY  will ultimately be the death of this forum. Repetitive boring pish!!!

2 minutes ago, Mr Optimistic said:

.... You really are a sad Prick!!! You SHULLand FARAWAY  will ultimately be the death of this forum. Repetitive boring pish!!!

Drunk again.......................:lol:

The saviour of the forum......................you are right about PRicky, he's a total airhead. 

Edited by faraway saint

Just now, Mr Optimistic said:

Two out of three isn't bad. 

You just don't like to be have the coin throwing incident mentioned. 

It would be closed by now if the culprit has been identified.

2 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Two out of three isn't bad. 

You just don't like to be have the coin throwing incident mentioned. 

It would be closed by now if the culprit has been identified.

It's been done to f**king death!!!! We are ALL bored with it and you're repetitive pish. If someone is charged and found guilty lets deal with it then. You are now the forum number one fud and that takes some doing in the other two members company. :hammer

1 minute ago, Mr Optimistic said:

It's been done to f**king death!!!! We are ALL bored with it and you're repetitive pish. If someone is charged and found guilty lets deal with it then. You are now the forum number one fud and that takes some doing in the other two members company. :hammer

Thank you kind sir.  I feel humbled to be mentioned in the same sentence as those two reprobates.  Masters of the art of shut stirring. 

It won't be finished till the person has been identified and dealt with.  It won't go away. 

14 minutes ago, Mr Optimistic said:

1 minute ago, Mr Optimistic said:

Really :lol: Usual personal insults when you are outed as a sad case! Have a good weekend, don't come to watch the game on Saturday and enjoy topping up your 32,000 posts!!! :byebye

If you weren't so dim maybe your wife wouldn't have left you.....................now feck off and get tore into your blow up doll. :lol:

7 hours ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

If we stay up I can see the board selling season tickets for the family stand that only cover Hamilton, St Johnstone and Livingston games and the happy clappers will say that it is the right decision.