St Mirren v Hearts 24 November 2018

St.Ricky

46 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

I hope he is right! Naturally - I would love us to win this one and Kick Start our Season as we come into the busy period before the end of 2018 with 8 games to play before the break.

East Posted the head to head stats earlier. Hearts have the upper hand but we have won and drawn a decent percentage. Stats apart - this could be our day

Lets hope so.

4 hours ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Remember the days when a match thread would be 8 or 9 pages in before a ball was kicked. There are so many Saints  online social media sites now which a lot of fans have taken up.  BAWA is slowly becoming  less popular sadly.   My father-in-law was a big Hearts supporter he used to tell me St Mirren are Hearts boggy team. Through the years I have seen it the father-in-law is right. St Mirren to win this match :D

Hmmmmm. I wonder why that is. :blink:

Saints forum once was all the rage,

Truly was the place to see.

Recently people have turned the page,

In the quest for relevancy.

Can we find the cause of this,

Knowing what goes on

You just read all of his pish.

Oh  I wish that he was gone

45 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

Hmmmmm. I wonder why that is. :blink:

Saints forum once was all the rage,

Truly was the place to see.

Recently people have turned the page,

In the quest for relevancy.

Can we find the cause of this,

Knowing what goes on

You just read all of his pish.

Oh  I wish that he was gone

A few feel the same way but he is still here. 

You take care.  After your heart scare. 

9 hours ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Remember the days when a match thread would be 8 or 9 pages in before a ball was kicked. 

Naw, you just made that up.

Not many threads would have managed that in normal circumstances. 

Although you do get the forum fool starting match day threads a month before the game, that should help. 

14 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Naw, you just made that up.

Not many threads would have managed that in normal circumstances. 

Although you do get the forum fool starting match day threads a month before the game, that should help. 

Forum Fool is your title F Man

FFS. Foolish Faraway Saint. 

Keep trying. 

1 hour ago, munoz said:

Certainly weaker than they were when we met them earlier this season. 

Could be our day... But only if we turn up and battle for 90 minutes. 

49 minutes ago, alshboy said:

Yet another predictable 2 0 defeat me reckons.  At this moment in time i have no faith in either the players or the Manager to get any positive results I'm afraid.

Looks like MacPherson's taking the team. No surprise he's getting involved at the sharp end. What an Fn surprise! Great to have friends in high places.

11 hours ago, stlucifer said:

Looks like MacPherson's taking the team. No surprise he's getting involved at the sharp end. What an Fn surprise! Great to have friends in high places.

Aye its a team picked by committee now with a manager, asst manager, tech manager, coach, keeper coach, and yetbanotherbcoach coming in, and all seemingly getting their pick?  Still at least they will all be able to blame each other if things continue to slide, and someone will get Oran's job out of it come January.

but who? Lol

26 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

Aye its a team picked by committee now with a manager, asst manager, tech manager, coach, keeper coach, and yetbanotherbcoach coming in, and all seemingly getting their pick?  Still at least they will all be able to blame each other if things continue to slide, and someone will get Oran's job out of it come January.

but who? Lol

Is it? :blink:

Is this just another wild guess/made up story? 

Just asking. 

4 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

This week's press conference held by Gus McPherson is on buddie vision. Gus comes accross very well. Players have worked very hard this week. Alfie Jones saying working on keeping the shape, defending and scoring goals. Now should I put Saints on my coupon? 

Their on my coupon- Away Win :P 

12 hours ago, stlucifer said:

Not what I picked up watching the interview. Gus checking out potentioal signings. There to help anyone within the club. Directors, Tony, coaches , youth. Taking  the club structure forward making it stronger. 

Just now, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Not what I picked up watching the interview. Gus checking out potentioal signings. There to help anyone within the club. Directors, Tony, coaches , youth. Taking  the club structure forward making it stronger. 

OK has a family bereavement so MacPherson getting involved. Not bad since I know for a fact Oran was moving into his new home yesterday.