Ross County v St Mirren SPFL PREMIERSHIP 28/11/23

shull

4 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

As I said, apart from you being pedantic (or a simpleton) you were like the plague, or Covid, where people were avoiding you.

More repetitive pish and you really should calm down, you'll pish the bed again. 

Well, that’s not true. You’re just raging at my existence and lashing out. 

Sorry but you’re completely powerless to force me off this group (as you’ve tried to do with so many others)

Maybe try & have more self control with your three post rule next time wee fella. Can’t be good for your heart getting this angry :)  

2 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

Well, that’s not true. You’re just raging at my existence and lashing out. 

Sorry but you’re completely powerless to force me off this group (as you’ve tried to do with so many others)

Maybe try & have more self control with your three post rule next time wee fella. Can’t be good for your heart getting this angry :)  

More irrelevant shite and avoiding the point. :lol:

Forcing you off the forum? :lol:

So many others? :lol:

Aye, ok, we're done. :byebye

Just now, faraway saint said:

More irrelevant shite and avoiding the point. :lol:

Forcing you off the forum? :lol:

So many others? :lol:

Aye, ok, we're done. :byebye

You’ll be back, you always need to get involved. BAWA is your life, you obsess over people liking your wee weather comments.

Remember the last time you got banned & cried for months? 🥲🥲

1 minute ago, HSS said:

Most corners are taken that way,refs don’t seem to bother 🤷

No there not they are always on the edge of the arc this was several inches away from it one of the guys put up a pic showing how much it was out  should have been pulled back .

6 hours ago, bazil85 said:

Don’t feel hard done by on this one, it was borderline outside the box. So I guess it was just borderline, not an absolute stick on penalty  😂

GO VAR :whistle

https://x.com/bawarmy/status/1729654061367001162?s=46&t=o7cZTRZQdQRmoiuMLXLeXw

We didn’t deserve anything from last night but that looks like a penalty to be fair. Collum doesn’t even give a freekick. Normally loves to be centre stage so surprised he didn’t give it.  

Don’t feel hard done by on this one, it was borderline outside the box. So I guess it was just borderline, not an absolute stick on penalty  [emoji23]

GO VAR :whistle
https://x.com/bawarmy/status/1729654061367001162?s=46&t=o7cZTRZQdQRmoiuMLXLeXw
Pity we don't always get to see the VAR camera angle.

Definitely a foul so the contact must have been outside the penalty area, where VAR can't make that decision. YET [emoji1787]

15 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

Definitely a foul so the contact must have been outside the penalty area, where VAR can't make that decision. YET emoji1787.png

There’s no danger that’s outside the box mate. It’s not even on the line, it’s in the box. 

1 hour ago, Cookie Monster said:

Definitely a foul so the contact must have been outside the penalty area, where VAR can't make that decision. YET emoji1787.png

Yeah, the angle's not good enough to determine exactly where contact was made.  It was possibly looked at and determined it was outside the box, so no need to get the ref involved.

Was just about to say "Too???  Who else thinks it was?"  Then I noticed the ignored post hidden in there, so I assume that's who it is.

Don't get me wrong, I think it should have been because it was for us, if it had been against us I would be saying it wasn't.  Biased?  Two faced?  Moi?  Never. :D

16 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Deflection from the stupidest post of the day. :lol:

Maybe you're getting early Alzheimer's?  :1eye

Too good to waste...................

The Dundee, Livi & now County game have been the worst run of performances I remember from St Mirren since the Championship survival season. 

Why would any reasonable person make jokes about such a horrible illness?

I can only presume no-one in your family or close friends (if you have any) circle has suffered from Alzheimers or Dementia otherwise you would not have made such a crass remark.

Your remarks about people being old haven't gone unnoticed either.

You really are lower than a sewer rat.  Despicable excuse for a human being.

It was a very painful 96 minutes or so. Painful as the spectacle that was described as football was maybe a misdescription, in that the ball was in the air probably 60 to 70% of the game and hardly any good one-touch football was in evidence.

Where has our composure gone?

It has been missing for a few games now. Against Hibs were were really lucky to get anything out of the game and against the other Saints our first 35 minutes or so was just like Tuesday evening.

We got away with it against Livi, but that approach failed us against County as their backs were generally bigger and more robust then our forwards. Mandron certainly didn't impose himself to particularly bother them.

In fact the only point when I thought we kept the ball on the ground and tried to get something out of the game was in the final 10 minutes when it was played into Ayunga's feet. Really disappointing as I thought we had more confidence than that display.

All I can hope for is that it is a form blip and that for every good run a poor one can come along, or injuries catch us out. I'm not overly concerned as I'm sure SR can turn it around and that the so-called free-scoring forwards start firing again. 🤞