Dundee v St. Mirren, Armistice Day

W6er

Just now, Albanian Buddy said:

Yup. That figures. So you’d rather support Celtic but can’t afford to go. 😂 Showing your true colours 🇮🇪 ☘️ 

If we all have a whip round and buy you the bus fare and a season ticket will you fcuk off and give us peace?

Yes on you go.

3 minutes ago, Swiss_Saint said:

Poor game by our standard, hopefully just a blip induced by the sickness sweeping the buddies (based on Robinsons quotes) we are not playing our usual game .

Thats my hope anyway, however all this pathetic etc rubbish FFS we are 3rd in the league, some fans will never be happy

Yup.

Poor day at the office.

Some players may well be struggling for match fitness.

Still, easy to be a boo boy.

Not great but what the hell... The season was always going to be full of ups and downs and I'm behind the players and manager all the way. 

9 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

Yup.

Poor day at the office.

Some players may well be struggling for match fitness.

Still, easy to be a boo boy.

Not great but what the hell... The season was always going to be full of ups and downs and I'm behind the players and manager all the way. 

Boo boy & terrible abuse of the team. You should be ashamed at yourself. 😂😂😂

1 minute ago, bazil85 said:

Utterly dreadful from Small & then Jamieson. If that’s the best we have as fringe players, I can see why he sticks with more or less the same 11. 

Why bother criticising young players? You do know that they read this forum and other social media. Stop criticising and start supporting. St Mirren have no divine right to beat any team. 

17 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

Spin noted. Defence was pathetic. 

You’re comfortably one of the most negative people to ever use this website. We have established that time & time again. it was a civil manner & I’ve never said players & the general team shouldn’t be criticised. They fully deserve it so far this afternoon. 

Abuse, 😂 you really are a moon unit. 

You cannot stand the fact that I am WAY more positive towards our team and players than you.

Time and time again I have called you out for abusing players. Fact.

You cannot evidence even one incident of me abusing one of our players, boo boy.

We have established nothing other than you live in a fantasy world where you believe your own negative rhetoric. 😂😂😂

Just now, BuddieinEK said:

You cannot stand the fact that I am WAY more positive towards our team and players than you.

Time and time again I have called you out for abusing players. Fact.

You cannot evidence even one incident of me abusing one of our players, boo boy.

We have established nothing other than you live in a fantasy world where you believe your own negative rhetoric. 😂😂😂

You’re extremely negative regarding St Mirren as a whole. A clear St Moan loyal. 

You have never called me out for abusing players because I’ve never abused a single player on here or anywhere else.

Ive never seen you abuse anyone on here either, satire was clearly lost on you there. 😂😂

Back to your zero days clean. Maybe next time you’ll manage to make good on your desperate begging to ignore me. 😀

3 minutes ago, Albanian Buddy said:

Why bother criticising young players? You do know that they read this forum and other social media. Stop criticising and start supporting. St Mirren have no divine right to beat any team. 

He can't and won't.

The boo boy gets off on this pointless abuse.

Never ever is he a "supporter"!