St Mirren v St Johnstone 24/2/24

23 minutes ago, BigYardsAndBasher said:

I don't understand the need to go through the website highlighting previous posts by others to have a go when the team has won.

Different strokes for different folks I guess.

There are a lot of needs in this playground that will and can never be understood! 

1 hour ago, Rascal said:

St J were poor. Our most effective tactic was to give them the ball. We didn’t play nearly as well as last week but took all three points. Funny old game.

Or 

Sign of a superior football team who believe and understand their tactically astute Manager 🤷 

I expected more from St. Johnstone, but we pressed them from the start and didn't let them settle into the game. Apart from scoring 2 goals, I didn't think there was much difference from last week's performance - played well in both games.

Usual players were standouts - Gogic, Tanser, Mandron, Kiltie, but pretty much everyone was solid and dependable. Would like to see Elvis do a bit more.

Need to consolidate now by taking 3 points on Tuesday night. Remembering how Brophy played for us, after getting 2 goals yesterday he should be off fhe score sheet for a couple of months at least. So only Murray to worry about.

COYS!!