St Mirren v St Johnstone 24/2/24

1 hour ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Allegedly @elvis has been kicked off P&B for being racist.

I didn't see the offending post in question, so opportunity for him to defend himself on here, assuming he's not been booted off here as well.

Matchday threads will simply not be the same without him. Or should I say "matchday threads where we're losing" as he doesn't feature on the ones where we're winning. 😃

I can 1000% assure everyone I am not a racist and never would be the post could have been worded better I agree but it was not meant to be racist I apologise for that.

23 minutes ago, BigYardsAndBasher said:

Anyway, I'll be there in my usual seat and looking forward to the match.

Craig Levein has organised St. Johnstone and got them looking decent enough again.  A hard closely fought match with just a goal to separate both teams.

My heart says St. Mirren 2-1 St. Johnstone, my head says St. Mirren 0-1 St. Johnstone.

My head says 1-0 to St Johnstone.

3 hours ago, elvis said:

I can 1000% assure everyone I am not a racist and never would be the post could have been worded better I agree but it was not meant to be racist I apologise for that.

Never thought for one minute you would be mate. 👍

Hence raising it on here as you clearly didn’t get the opportunity to defend yourself of P&B.

I’ve no idea what you said, but I’m very aware that we are all capable of saying the wrong thing on occasion. 

3 hours ago, elvis said:

Aye, you're a lot of things but I wouldn't be convinced that kind of shite would come from you. 

6 hours ago, elvis said:

Think they overreacted.... silly P&B....would give you a like but don't seem to have that function 

I was confident that we'd take the points from Livingston last week, but look what happened there,. so not at all sure what will happen tomorrow. Clearly Levein has improved St. Johnstone, so it looks a tougher game than Livi. Like others above, heart and head say different things. We're at home, so I'll stay optimistic and say 2-1 to Buddies, but it will be tight.