Paisley Pubs

Is that aka Buchannans in the Sneddon? If so, there's nothing much wrong with it that a lick of paint wouldn't sort. Good prices, good Guinness. :D

Used to be the Dow Jones before that if I remember correctly. Never been in it for years. Always looks a bit dodgy to me. :unsure:

The licensee of the Hole in the Wa is taking on the Imperial instead ! Don't know how long the Hole in the Wa will be closed if at all !

Surely the Hole In The Wa won't be closing. I'd have thought their Monday afternoon dominoes tournament would be a big moneyspinner. :lol:

Jim didnt renew his license for the hole in the wa but we were told someone else was taking over on Monday morning - gilly noticed it was closed today as well. It is a pub I can honestly say I had never been in b4 our bus started leaving from there but for a beer b4 and after the fitba it is fine.

Guest TPAFKATS
Fuxake first the Charleston now the Clachan. Will Tannahill's be next?

Charleston has been shut for a while, tannahills will be fine as it is getting a lot of extra custom from the displaced Clachan punters.

unrealistic rental demands from the brewery are the reason the clachan is shut.

Belhaven who own it also own Tannahills so its a no lose situation for them.