Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

Danny has been talking about another striker coming in. I suppose it isn't out of the question that it could be Boyd.

I'm not at all sure how I'd feel about Boyd joining us. If he was using the move as a shop window, and was therefore committed to performing, it could be a very good signing for us on a short term basis. If, however, he was simply looking for somewhere to hang his hat and kick his heels for a few months, I'd rather we didn't, thanks all the same.

If he could come on get the result for us on Sunday, I'd be happy .It would be a great annoyance factor for the green vermin too. .

Danny has been talking about another striker coming in. I suppose it isn't out of the question that it could be Boyd.

I'm not at all sure how I'd feel about Boyd joining us. If he was using the move as a shop window, and was therefore committed to performing, it could be a very good signing for us on a short term basis. If, however, he was simply looking for somewhere to hang his hat and kick his heels for a few months, I'd rather we didn't, thanks all the same.

It's a chance I'd be willing to take. This isn't some past-it, has-been we're talking about - this is the SPL's all-time top goalscorer at the age of 29. This is a guy who scored more than Larsson in this league. If he wants to come and kick his heels in Paisley, I'll pick him up from the airport myself.

It's a chance I'd be willing to take. This isn't some past-it, has-been we're talking about - this is the SPL's all-time top goalscorer at the age of 29. This is a guy who scored more than Larsson in this league. If he wants to come and kick his heels in Paisley, I'll pick him up from the airport myself.

That's fair enough. .

Have you got you engine running. .

Have you been following his career of late, though?

I've no idea if there is any substance to this rumour, but I equally don't have any idea what we'd be getting if Boyd did join us. I don't disagree that it is probably a chance worth taking, all other things being equal....

Edited by Drew

Do you have a backloader.

Deal for "Landmark" signing getting ever nearer.

he would be straight in on Sunday and the shellic don't like him one little bit! Only till end of the season though as his aspirations lie in another league???

I could be wrong as I don't follow either of the ugly twins but did Boyd ever score against Celtic while with the team formally known as Rangers ? I seem to recall he struggled against them?

Don't think there is a flight from sunny Govan at Paisley..........but I'm sure you will be good for the taxi fare fae Murray Park

Edited by alanmurray24