Poor R*ngers Theads Merged.....

bluto

Which is why their proper name is THE Rangers, enough of a distinction to be a new entity even if the media drop the the.

In other news, the SFA have said Sevco asked for every possible scenario to be put on the table and it appears they're now using those scenarios to beat up the SFA and SPL with we 'were offered .................'

http://sport.stv.tv/...ace-for-titles/

Thanks for the link Bud as I hadn't seen that yet.(It's fcuk'n dynamite!) But to go back to my previous point If someone bought their local Wolworths then called it "The Wolworths" and then dropped the "The" from the title Companies House would be down on them like a ton of bricks.

To be honest they wouldn't agree to such a similar name In the first place. Now there are always exceptions and I'll wait untill BDO are In place.

Maybe Rangers being a football club that's run by a Holding company Is different and maybe It's not. If It's not then no other football club should have to change name and Airdrie Utd should be reinstated as Airdrie with immediate effect

Thanks for the link Bud as I hadn't seen that yet.(It's fcuk'n dynamite!) But to go back to my previous point If someone bought their local Wolworths then called it "The Wolworths" and then dropped the "The" from the title Companies House would be down on them like a ton of bricks.

To be honest they wouldn't agree to such a similar name In the first place. Now there are always exceptions and I'll wait untill BDO are In place.

Maybe Rangers being a football club that's run by a Holding company Is different and maybe It's not. If It's not then no other football club should have to change name and Airdrie Utd should be reinstated as Airdrie with immediate effect

The "holding company" thing is a total myth. Who were the directors of the Holding company? Who were the directors of the Club? Where are the clubs audited accounts? Where are the holding companies audited accounts. What was the holding companies vat registration no. What was the clubs vat registration no. Blimey I could go on and on.

Rangers are not yet in liquidation and have given Newco permission to use their name. It will be interesting to see what happens when BDO get in there. Personally I think a change of name will be the least of their problems.

The "holding company" thing is a total myth. Who were the directors of the Holding company? Who were the directors of the Club? Where are the clubs audited accounts? Where are the holding companies audited accounts. What was the holding companies vat registration no. What was the clubs vat registration no. Blimey I could go on and on.

Rangers are not yet in liquidation and have given Newco permission to use their name. It will be interesting to see what happens when BDO get in there. Personally I think a change of name will be the least of their problems.

Gee ...wish I'd thought of that..lol

There is more to come on this, just keep your eyes and ears open BIG prob for The Rangers coming

I'm guessing that the following is as close to a confession of having lied, utterly, about Armageddon as Doncaster and Reagan are likely to get...?

http://www.bbc.co.uk..._medium=twitter

mad.gif

I'm guessing that the following is as close to a confession of having lied, utterly, about Armageddon as Doncaster and Reagan are likely to get...?

mad.gif

He has to go....And soon.

mad.gif

Yeah, this is the same guy who said three months ago that Rangers in the SPL was "not viable". He should be punted now that his predictions have been shown to be complete bollocks.

Yeah, this is the same guy who said three months ago that Rangers in the SPL was "not viable". He should be punted now that his predictions have been shown to be complete bollocks.

He's not the only one who was claiming such things. It was a pitiful attempt at scaremongering by many in the game to influence the support bases of SPL clubs to acquiesce to Sevco receiving passage into the SPL. No-one involved comes out of this untainted. Doncaster is only one of those who should be hung out to dry.

He's not the only one who was claiming such things. It was a pitiful attempt at scaremongering by many in the game to influence the support bases of SPL clubs to acquiesce to Sevco receiving passage into the SPL. No-one involved comes out of this untainted. Doncaster is only one of those who should be hung out to dry.

It beggars belief that the chief executive of the SPL could issue statements a few short months ago which only the thickest of fans and apparently most club chairmen believed and yet he still has his job. I suppose that's because the chairmen were part and parcel of the big lie to begin with and they don't want to admit it. And yet look at part of his 'statement'. 'There is absolutely an economic knock-on effect at club level'. Is that another little piece of scaremongering?

As my granny used to say, he's a bigger liar than Tam Pepper. He's also a smug looking bastard. Would you ever get tired of kicking his face?

Any one want to buy shares in ................ Well I'm not really sure what Green is selling shares in. Is the old club, is it the new club, is it the holding company? Apparently he want to raise £20million. He'ss be F*cking lucky Murrey tried to raise £54millionin the old club and endded up raising about £4million. Green's company has no audited accounts is currently looking like it cant cover running costs and wont for about 4 years has potential liabilites of ~£70million if it continues to claimthe old club and only the holding company went bust. (repayment of prize money and compensation for loss of earnings). It could end up having assets (Murrey partk and Ibrox) returned to BDO for sale at a proper price, and they many not actually own these assets anyway. Furthmore they are floating on an exchange even more "lightly regulated" than the one on which the oldco was listed. You have to be a raving lunatic to part with your cash. And to make it worse there is a 500 pound minimum price. So ordinary punters have no option to put say £50 in just out of love for he club.

Fortunately for Chas, 50,000 lunatics turn up at Ibrox every other week. Still cant see this working.

Take independant finacially advice before making any investment. And remember investments can go up as well as dissappearing down the plug hole.

Raising a share issue to pay for day-to-day running costs is farcical. Genuinely absurd on so many levels. FFS, where is the investment potential in that? He hopes to raise £20M in order to allow this laughable set-up to struggle along for another short while, and so he won't lose every penny of the £5.5M that was paid for the assets (which he'll eventually shift in a fire sale, in any event).

Green is an idiot if he believes that anyone other than the single-celled lifeforms who blindly follow sevco would see this as an attractive proposition. Either that, or this is a ruse of some form or other (though i can't think what it might be).

doncaster's comments only reinforce my view that scottish soccer is a rigged game and not worthy of the entrance fee required to witness the sham competitions

It's become showbusiness, where there are a few big stars and a host of bit part players who know full well that their role is to accept their lot and support the stars, in return they have the hope that they are part of the lucky 5% who make it big for a short while

Guest somner9

I predict this float will never happen, even though the AIM market is akin to the wild west on dodgy/insider deals they'll knock back sevco for most of the reasons Insaintee listed.

Then as i've mentioned come February/March when most clubs have no cup revenue to look forward to, and seem a million miles from season ticket sales.... Sevco will go into administration. indeed if they somehow managed to float on the AIM, it might go straight to liquidation?

Patience will bring it's reward, as the money flows out of Ipox in torrents

Raising a share issue to pay for day-to-day running costs is farcical. Genuinely absurd on so many levels. FFS, where is the investment potential in that? He hopes to raise £20M in order to allow this laughable set-up to struggle along for another short while, and so he won't lose every penny of the £5.5M that was paid for the assets (which he'll eventually shift in a fire sale, in any event).

Green is an idiot if he believes that anyone other than the single-celled lifeforms who blindly follow sevco would see this as an attractive proposition. Either that, or this is a ruse of some form or other (though i can't think what it might be).

If the sale of shares bombs (why am saying if?) then does that not give Green the perfect excuse to fold the company sell on the assets and walk away (laughing)

Guest somner9

If the sale of shares bombs (why am saying if?) then does that not give Green the perfect excuse to fold the company sell on the assets and walk away (laughing)

That is what he intended to do all along! The floatation (IF! it happens) makes that so much easier as he will have a few thousand shareholders (mug punters) who will feel duty bound to double what they initally put in to buy/save the club!

He gets to say 'I feckin rescued it' and 'I always said I want out asap', he will probably treble/qudaruple the initial investment and leave the carnage to the shareholders to sort out as he and his consortium will no longer be liable!

We'll see how far Aunt Sally is involved if they continue to post shit results, but he doesn't get papped! I reckon the rumours that he's sunk £4 - 5m in are true and he doesnt give a f**k if they get promoted just as long as he gets treble back on his investment.

Edited by somner9

Why does a Club who have 36000 Season Tickets holders need a share issue to supplement day to day running costs.

Especially a Club in the lowest tier.

All other Clubs in the 3rd Division have crowds averaging a few hundred and those Clubs are all solvent.

It's all going to end in tears for the bigots and total joy for the rest of us.