Paisley - My Pics Of Old Or Unusual Buildings Or Places Of Interest.

Sonny

Lews, think I purchased some Wranglers from there. Didn't really sell my kinda stuff, seemed mainly to be camouflage-type shit. [emoji38]
PS I don't think they sold Rangers merchandise, perhaps tantrum can do some research on this? :rolleyes:
392928456_718293147005897_2464358163239691079_n.jpg?stp=dst-jpg_s1080x2048&_nc_cat=110&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=5f2048&_nc_ohc=Ny90p-68RcgAX9VkkIe&_nc_ht=scontent-man2-1.xx&oh=00_AfDePWw7QYl2z3Nh50UPNDvIKEunfcnfxmdzmw2kyFwK7A&oe=653BEA21
A very nice flag normally flutters on the roofs flag pole. [emoji1022]󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

16 hours ago, Albanian Buddy said:

It’s just kinda weird behaviour.

I never thought someone of your intelligence and hatred of Rangers (old & new club) would go near such a site that is well known to provide a platform for the views of bigots and racists. 

It’s a bit like the S*n newspaper. I’d never intentionally read or link comments back to such a “paper” and I’m sure you feel the same.

Why give these platforms publicity if your views are so strongly opposed?

I asked a brief question about it.  I thanked the responders. 
You’re the one bleating on and on about it, giving it the publicity you claim you deplore.

Let it lie.

21 hours ago, HSS said:

I think the link you have posted is from  the pub reopening as the IOTC……which was a total failure due to fighting in the pub every time a game was on It only lasted about 6 weeks before they realised their mistake

Opened again 3 weeks ago The folk from the Anchor Bar have taken over after leaving the AB due to complaints about noise from the residents of the new flats across the road Imagine buying a flat across from a pub then complaining about the noise!!!! Anyway it’s been mobbed every weekend since it opened so looks like a good decision by them

I knew they had reopened it  , but when I passed yesterday there was one of those "for rent , may sell" signs outside it. Have they just not taken it down , or is it remaining on the market ? 

7 minutes ago, billyg said:

I knew they had reopened it  , but when I passed yesterday there was one of those "for rent , may sell" signs outside it. Have they just not taken it down , or is it remaining on the market ? 

I noticed that too Not sure if they have just taken a short term lease to see how it goes or if the Agents are just lazy 🤷

2 hours ago, HSS said:

I noticed that too Not sure if they have just taken a short term lease to see how it goes or if the Agents are just lazy 🤷

I think it's the former.

I was in 2 Fridays ago and it was pretty quiet(ish).  Apparently it's always packed on a Wednesday.

Earliest I knew it was 1864.

Well after my bedtime. [emoji848]
The memories and errors/typos of others are irrelevant to my point. The street signs said "Mirin", bank and building society statements said "Mirin", bus routes said "Mirin", PDE always said "Mirin", etc.

15 minutes ago, Slarti said:

The memories and errors/typos of others are irrelevant to my point. The street signs said "Mirin", bank and building society statements said "Mirin", bus routes said "Mirin", PDE always said "Mirin", etc.

Those two posts I pasted were really to point up “Brae”…. which is what I/we called it back in the day…

eta. And prob’ly “Murn”, too.  :)

Edited by antrin

Those two posts I pasted were really to point up “Brae”…. which is what I/we called it back in the day…

eta. And prob’ly “Murn”, too.  [emoji4]

Don't think it was ever officially "brae", though it was always referred to as such. Still is.