Steve Simonsen

Lex

Langfield will be our keeper

But you said:

We will be playing a totally new style of football next season,think a few people are going to be very surprised at some of the signing we have lined up.

Other than Harks none that will be signing have been mentioned on this or any threads,there will be some hefty debates in the coming weeks.

I could have sworn that you mentioned Langfield before.whistling.gif

FWIW I believe you may have some inside info,given that you consistently predicted we'd sign Parkin last season

However,you seem to be contradicting yourself somewhat,with regards to Langfield..

Edited by FTOF

But you said:

I could have sworn that you mentioned Langfield before.whistling.gif

FWIW I believe you may have some inside info,given that you consistently predicted we'd sign Parkin last season

However,you seem to be contradicting yourself somewhat,with regards to Langfield..

I've already had you in my back pocket

I've already had you in my back pocket

To be fair given the number of occasions that you talk through your arsehole,most people probably get the feeling that they're in your back pocket.wink.png

Edited by FTOF

No mate.......Samson is Killie through and through.....Same money or a bit more is enough.......I wish him all the best playing for HIS team

He's a Killie lad but is Rangers mad.

He's great pals with Kris Boyd and is looking forward to joining up with him.

Edited by davidg

• 2 weeks later...

I found it surprising as well, been reported on numerous places and am pretty sure Simonsen himself said there was interest? Maybe just him/agent trying to drum up interest

He did say we were interested. If we aren't interested, the question has to be, why aren't we?

We don't have any goalkeepers and one with significant experience is available on a free transfer. Even if we don't get him, we should at least be interested.

Even if we don't get him, we should at least be interested.

Maybe we are working on other options?

Just because he's available, doesn't necessarily mean he's the best that's available.

At 34 he won't come cheap and it may well be that his best years are behind him.

Or that he's on the way down - Tranmere to Everton to Stoke to Sheffield United to Preston to Dundee indicates his best years are way behind him.

That doesn't necessarily mean he's not good enough for SPL level though. He was ok for Dundee any time I saw him.