Road Closed

I think the first round of the League Cup takes place on the same weekend we start the SPL season. Only SFL clubs enter at that stage of course, we will enter in the second round and the clubs taking part in European competition will enter in the third round.

I think the first round of the League Cup takes place on the same weekend we start the SPL season. Only SFL clubs enter at that stage of course, we will enter in the second round and the clubs taking part in European competition will enter in the third round.

Does this mean our Captain can afford 2 bookings again?

It's about time the club let us know the ticketing arrangements for the final. It was a bit messy last time. 20,000 and not one ticket less. Get it sorted Caldwell. Time is marching on. People need to make arrangements.

I refer the right honourable Buddie to one of his previous posts:-

thumbup2.gif

Haha I'll give you that one for being very observant of my posts!

But tbh I didn't know when they decided that I'd the winners finished in the bottom 6 they would still start in the 2nd round otherwise I would've complained at the time about it :P

Got four buses booked from Southern for the final, just in case whistling.gif

Surely your arse isn't THAT big???

ETA: That's terrible actually. I really need to stop posting when I'm off my tits on coffee.

Edited by oaksoft

First Round - 3rd August

Second Round - 27/28th August

Third Round - 24/25th September

Quarter Finals - 29/30th October

Semi Finals - 1st/2nd February

Final - 16th March 2014 ( St Mirren's Day part 2 )

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...