Steven Doris

Chris

This would be an interesting signing. Like a few others have said on this thread I would like to see it happen. Maybe he will be the young striker who will benefit greatly from playing a season or two alongside the master Sir Thommo of Hawk.

This would be an interesting signing. Like a few others have said on this thread I would like to see it happen. Maybe he will be the young striker who will benefit greatly from playing a season or two alongside the master Sir Thommo of Hawk.

That was one of my first thoughts, too.

We talk a lot about the experience of guys like Thommo, Teale, and Goodwin rubbing off on younger, less seasoned players, but this will only happen if we take a punt and play the latter.

there is no truth in the rumour that I am signing for saint mirren.

but you might still see me in Asda Linwood

I have confirmed this before but I will again. I am also NOT signing for the Saint Mirren professional football club pte ltd co. Unlike last time when I broached this subject I can exclusively reveal that I am UNLIKELY to be be seen in Asda Linwood. The interesting part of this exclusive story and what will undoubtedly have you on the very edge of your computer chairs is that I am regularly frequenting Aldi at Linwood road end.

I have found that not only are the prices very competitive I am somewhat impressed by the high quality of the product peddled by the company behind the Aldi supermarket brand. The small store would make it easier to spot new playing staff members but the fact that it is not exactly handy for Glasgow airport coupled with the small car park (it may not always cope with the large amount of supporters attending 4pm press conferences) the I very much doubt that Aldi is indeed the best place for our prospective players to be congregating prior to signing being announced the general public.

I have confirmed this before but I will again. I am also NOT signing for the Saint Mirren professional football club pte ltd co. Unlike last time when I broached this subject I can exclusively reveal that I am UNLIKELY to be be seen in Asda Linwood. The interesting part of this exclusive story and what will undoubtedly have you on the very edge of your computer chairs is that I am regularly frequenting Aldi at Linwood road end.

I have found that not only are the prices very competitive I am somewhat impressed by the high quality of the product peddled by the company behind the Aldi supermarket brand. The small store would make it easier to spot new playing staff members but the fact that it is not exactly handy for Glasgow airport coupled with the small car park (it may not always cope with the large amount of supporters attending 4pm press conferences) the I very much doubt that Aldi is indeed the best place for our prospective players to be congregating prior to signing being announced the general public.

I can exclusively reveal that , you will never be seen in Asda Linwood , as , Linwood doesn't have such a store within its boundaries. .phone.gif

Hartlepool interested now.

I know money talks but surely a gig in the SPL with an established club is better than the dregs of the English fourth division (don't give me all this crap about it being the 2nd division) with a rank rotten team. If he, like Sutton, chooses them then good luck but he will be back up here before you can say Jack Robinson.

We were linked with him in January, and i started a thread in this forum about him:

Linked to us in todays Scottish Sun. 24 year old striker who has scored 44 goals in 96 games for Arbroath, including one at Parkhead in the Scottish Cup. Was at St Johnstone as a youth.

A pre contract agreement ala Jon Robertson seems likely as Arbroath would require a fee now. Therefore if he does sign we won't see him until next season. He was recently on trial at Birmingham City but they haven't offered him a contract yet.

Out of all the players in the SFL, he has been one i'd like to see us take a punt on. I assume he'll be signed to replace Parkin and/or Guy and his primary role will be to provide back up for Thommo and make an impact from the bench.

As with all signings from part time football, he's unlikely to be a success. Certainly worth a gamble though.

He's just been here for breakfast and I can exclusively reveal he had 3 slices of bacon, 2 potato scones, 2 square slice, 1 fried egg and a lot of mushrooms.

I watched him in the replay against Celtic and he impressed big time. Caused them all sorts of problems.

He could turn out to be the ideal partner for Thommo.

He's just been here for breakfast and I can exclusively reveal he had 3 slices of bacon, 2 potato scones, 2 square slice, 1 fried egg and a lot of mushrooms.

I watched him in the replay against Celtic and he impressed big time. Caused them all sorts of problems.

He could turn out to be the ideal partner for Thommo.

Did you no give him a couple of rolls, ya miserable bugger?

Are you sure it was Steven Doris? I have it on very good authority that our next signing would be Nacho Novo, Jamie Langfield, or __al _ee_e_

whistling.gif

I know for a fact that it was Doris. That is coming from somebody involved in the situation.

Sorry BAWS, I was being sarcastic - I don't doubt you.

Nah, the apology should be from me to you. Looking at it now, it was obviously sarcasm, but I'm on a short lunch break and didn't take time to think about it.

Nah, the apology should be from me to you. Looking at it now, it was obviously sarcasm, but I'm on a short lunch break and didn't take time to think about it.

Short lunch break? You posted this at 6.20pm. How long do you usually get for lunch, and are there any vacancies at your work?

Short lunch break? You posted this at 6.20pm.

I don't work in the UK, so we are 5 hours behind you over here. That's why you'll see some of my posts look like they are made at 03:00am snore.gif

The downside of this job is that I saw three home games for the price of my season ticket in the season just ended and couldn't be home for the LC Final sad.png

I don't work in the UK, so we are 5 hours behind you over here. That's why you'll see some of my posts look like they are made at 03:00am snore.gif

The downside of this job is that I saw three home games for the price of my season ticket in the season just ended and couldn't be home for the LC Final sad.png

Tsk, I preferred the idea of you screwing your work for 6 hour lunch breaks. You've went down in my estimations. Edited by Drew