Renfrewshire Cup Final

I hope we parade the League Cup at some point tomorrow.Its been a while since we seen it plus it would be nice to let our less fortunate neighbours get a glimpse of the trophy.

And they should hing on after the final whistle and we'll let them have a keek at our 2 trophies.

We'll see about thatwhistling.gif As for the League Cup - I'm sure most Morton fans were pleased to see the Midden winning that one. (I certainly was) I was particularly pleased at a fan like Thomson scoring. Brought a wee lump to the throat (almost) As I've probably mentioned , I was at Hampden in 1987 to see your other triumph - which was a day to remember for ever.

It's hardly a rivalry now, but there's a kind of historic relationship between our clubs due to geography etc

Maybe in years to come there can be a true derby atmosphere again - which would be good for us both. In the meantime we maintain our links with this fixture.

Smell ye on Sat !

We'll see about thatwhistling.gif As for the League Cup - I'm sure most Morton fans were pleased to see the Midden winning that one. (I certainly was) I was particularly pleased at a fan like Thomson scoring. Brought a wee lump to the throat (almost) As I've probably mentioned , I was at Hampden in 1987 to see your other triumph - which was a day to remember for ever.

It's hardly a rivalry now, but there's a kind of historic relationship between our clubs due to geography etc

Maybe in years to come there can be a true derby atmosphere again - which would be good for us both. In the meantime we maintain our links with this fixture.

Smell ye on Sat !

f**k off before you get more 'likes' then the Saints fans !!

:P