Geordie Shore Season 2

Super_Saints

Heres a radical idea, mibbee if we had something to post positives about.... we would !! Ive only caught two games pre-season but i have to say im not full of confidence.

Dodgy keeper

Dodgy defence

Dodgy Captain

Confused midfield

Dis-interested looking hero up front !

Nothing on the bench

Tactics from a lucky bag

so , what does yer man want us to say to perk the poor wee souls up ?huh.png

lol...superbly put...

Imrie & Guy

Imrie over Reilly, Guy over Brady and even Adam over Cornell.

Does anybody really think the three we currently have are better than those we let go?

So for all the whining THAT is the great plan is it?

A guy with a stinking attitude and poor work ethic, a striker who can't score and the Cowdenbeath goalie.

lol.giflol.giflol.gif FFS I thought you guys at least had sensible alternatives in mind.

he's another .............................

Can I be clear that I was not suggesting that said player has these characteristics - I was simply speculating as to who you might have been referring to.

I don't really know anything about Harkins' attitude and temperament. Plenty of stories, though most of them from bitter Killie supporters as far as I'm aware.

For me, he is something of a luxury player. Possibly an effective impact sub, but who is to say he won't cement a place in the starting 11. As things stand, though, I see Newton as a first pick, and I'm not sure who I would drop to accommodate this (unless Harkins moves to left mid in place of Reilly, which could be a bit harsh on the latter).

Edited by Drew

Can I be clear that I was not suggesting that said player has these characteristics - I was simply speculating as to who you might have been referring to.

I don't really know anything about Harkins' attitude and temperament. Plenty of stories, though most of them from bitter Killie supporters as far as I'm aware.

For me, he is something of a luxury player. Possibly an effective impact sub, but who is to say he won't cement a place in the starting 11. As things stand, though, I see Newton as a first pick, and I'm not sure who I would drop to accommodate this (unless Harkins moves to left mid in place of Reilly, which could be a bit harsh on the latter).

Harkins will stay in the team, Reilly will drop out.

So for all the whining THAT is the great plan is it?

A guy with a stinking attitude and poor work ethic, a striker who can't score and the Cowdenbeath goalie.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image FFS I thought you guys at least had sensible alternatives in mind.

Ok, so you've done what you generally do. Disregard someone's point of view because its not yours (ie whining instead of offering an opinion) Try to get a laugh at said poster's expense (fail!), add a few wee smilies and avoid the actual question completely.

So, are you saying that you would take Reilly, Brady and Cornell over Imrie, Guy and Adam? Yes or no?

Ok, so you've done what you generally do. Disregard someone's point of view because its not yours (ie whining instead of offering an opinion) Try to get a laugh at said poster's expense (fail!), add a few wee smilies and avoid the actual question completely.

So, are you saying that you would take Reilly, Brady and Cornell over Imrie, Guy and Adam? Yes or no?

Don't disturb him , he's in the bog pullin' the heed off it following today's news !

Cornel over Adam yes

Reilly over Imrie yes

Brady over Guy no.

The only player that has left that I wish had stayed is Parkin.