Let's Move On .. Saints V Killie 17/8/13

shull

I will never boo a St. Mirren player, but I will applaud away fans who put money in St. Mirren by their attendance.

If we cannot fill our own stadium I wish every visiting team would.

A full stadium is better for St. Mirren's coffers.

I, personally, enjoy when I am an away fan at other grounds, whether it is Stockport, Inverness, or next week Dingwall. Meeting football minded folk who support another team can be an enjoyable experience.

I also enjoy interacting with other fans however I don't feel the need to applaud them with ten minutes left in a game which is finely in the balance. This appears to automatically encourage them to back their team through being more vocal.

I'm all for the away attendance to be announced at full time whereby I shall happily show my appreciation once the game is finished, I personally just don't feel the need mid match.

I wanted our midfield to be allowed to go and attack when they saw the opportunity and not sit deep as they are often set up to be.I thought this happened with Conor in particular driving on.We can still play better but we created way more chances than Killie.Darren and Kenny back in the mix is encouraging also.

I wanted our midfield to be allowed to go and attack when they saw the opportunity and not sit deep as they are often set up to be.I thought this happened with Conor in particular driving on.We can still play better but we created way more chances than Killie.Darren and Kenny back in the mix is encouraging also.

I see you're on first name terms with the players, are you Danny in disguise? whistling.gif

Guest somner9

If I won double roll over euro lottery I would not invest a brass penny in any club

You do know we decimalised in 1971...? and even then they weren't made of Brass.

To big up your stance may I suggest to avoid sounding like Gold Memebr from the austin Powers movie you change your statement of dis-intent to:

If I won double roll over euro lottery I would not invest a......

ncb5.jpg

In any club!

Edited by somner9

McLean was struggling after half time and was hooked too late in my opinion whilst an older Teale on the other wing got stronger as we pushed on. Is there a fitness issue there?

One of the main differences in fitness between McLean and Teale could be that Teale didn't miss most of pre-season through injury while McLean did?

One of the main differences in fitness between McLean and Teale could be that Teale didn't miss most of pre-season through injury while McLean did?

Still nowhere as good as Teal when fit either, very over rated IMO

That I am dibble lad. I am sorry that I call things from a realist angle not the dreamers who float aimlessly through here. If something's good I will say it but be honest my main gripe is the squad size and a blind man can see we have no chance of seriously competing with that strikeforce

That I am dibble lad. I am sorry that I call things from a realist angle not the dreamers who float aimlessly through here. If something's good I will say it but be honest my main gripe is the squad size and a blind man can see we have no chance of seriously competing with that strikeforce

Indeed Norrie, you are an extreme tedious bore who, in fact, says what you think, as is your right, but you say it over and fcuking over to the extent no one gives a fcuk.

I do hope I have helped you leave your sad little repetitive world. snore.gifsnore.gifsnore.gif

When we had a bigger squad last season and won the cup were you not moaning for most of last season about sacking the manager and Dundee being set to overtake and relegate us? Speaking as a realist rather than a pessimist was it not the case that there was an 11 point gap between ourselves and Dundee and a 6 point gap between ourselves and Dundee United in 6th place?

I also find it amusing that you asked someone to edit a post critical of yourself on here whilst spouting your 'realist angle' seems to entitle you to criticise anyone on the board,management team, playing staff not up to norrie82's standards. Personally if Kenny McLean never earns a big move away from St Mirren and ends up spending 4-6 seasons as one of our better midfielders in the last decade I won't be too downhearted.

When we had a bigger squad last season and won the cup were you not moaning for most of last season about sacking the manager and Dundee being set to overtake and relegate us? Speaking as a realist rather than a pessimist was it not the case that there was an 11 point gap between ourselves and Dundee and a 6 point gap between ourselves and Dundee United in 6th place?

I also find it amusing that you asked someone to edit a post critical of yourself on here whilst spouting your 'realist angle' seems to entitle you to criticise anyone on the board,management team, playing staff not up to norrie82's standards. Personally if Kenny McLean never earns a big move away from St Mirren and ends up spending 4-6 seasons as one of our better midfielders in the last decade I won't be too downhearted.

Calling someone that isn't acceptable in any situation especially on a website frequented by youngsters. I recall in the midst of our six game losing streak saying wait until Christmas give the manager time? Didn't mention that did you? You clearly have a short memory. Sacking the manager no not after winning a cup but I admit I started to feel it in those games when Dundee went on a run. Be honest that's all you can do. I love my team and yes I am critical but for god sake can you hand on heart say our league form is satisfactory? I am happy all day to be called whatever but c'mon lets keep it clean and someone posting that at midnight on a sat night isn't the best. Maybe you think I am that but I see it different. We all support the team and I am just simply frustrated as I see other wee teams do better week in week out. Edited by norrie82

Calling someone that isn't acceptable in any situation especially on a website frequented by youngsters. I recall in the midst of our six game losing streak saying wait until Christmas give the manager time? Didn't mention that did you? You clearly have a short memory. Sacking the manager no not after winning a cup but I admit I started to feel it in those games when Dundee went on a run. Be honest that's all you can do. I love my team and yes I am critical but for god sake can you hand on heart say our league form is satisfactory? I am happy all day to be called whatever but c'mon lets keep it clean and someone posting that at midnight on a sat night isn't the best. Maybe you think I am that but I see it different. We all support the team and I am just simply frustrated as I see other wee teams do better week in week out.

I love you Norrie, even though you are a bit on the dour side. cloud9.gif

You could argue that 90% of our team are nowhere near as good as Teale when they are fit, the same Gary Teale who many on here were calling a waste of a wage after his first season with us.

Including the manager who regularly left him out of the side...

The same manager who took 18 months to realise his talent...

Including the manager who regularly left him out of the side...

The same manager who took 18 months to realise his talent...

My recollection of Teale's first season was he started most games and it was the St Mirren fans rather than the manager calling for him to be left out the side? Season 1 it tended to be a toss up between Teale and Carey as to who got hauled off after 60-65 minutes. Season 2, Teale is in and out the team at the start of the season and after a few weeks out the team was the only player doing the business for us on our losing streak and cemented his place in the starting XI at that point.

My recollection of Teale's first season was he started most games and it was the St Mirren fans rather than the manager calling for him to be left out the side? Season 1 it tended to be a toss up between Teale and Carey as to who got hauled off after 60-65 minutes. Season 2, Teale is in and out the team at the start of the season and after a few weeks out the team was the only player doing the business for us on our losing streak and cemented his place in the starting XI at that point.

Don't ruin his fantasy with facts, the management are also to blame for tangling headphones when placed in ones pocket and stealing odd socks the f**kers