A Message From The Players

div

I spoke to one of the players today and he asked me to put a wee note out to the fans.

The players appreciate that everyone is feeling frustrated, they are feeling it too. They are absolutely determined to put it right.

They have asked that everyone gets right behind them from the off tomorrow, whether you appreciate it or not it makes an enormous difference to them.

I think they all feel a bit on edge based on the conversation I had. We need to do our bit to boost that confidence as much as we can.

So, if you are going tomorrow, please put on your positive shoes, and give the team every encouragement from the first whistle.

Hopefully we will see a response.

COYS

Or to paraphrase if you cant say something positive during the 90 mins say nothing at all!

it does make an enormous difference

Why dont you just leave the op as is ?? It makes perfect sense without your smartarse slant on it .If we happen to be 3-0 down at halftime i will say what i want

Why dont you just leave the op as is ?? It makes perfect sense without your smartarse slant on it .If we happen to be 3-0 down at halftime i will say what i want

A. it is a forum,posting is what you are supposed to do.

B. the OP is perfectly capable of locking the thread to be purely a statement from the player he spoke to if he wishes.

C comon the Saints

A. it is a forum,posting is what you are supposed to do.

B. the OP is perfectly capable of locking the thread to be purely a statement from the player he spoke to if he wishes.

C comon the Saints

Point C is particularly well made. I concur wholeheartedly.

Partick have only 200 tickets left to sell, not sure if that includes W6 and W7 but either way, they will be bringing a lot and making a lot of noise.

We need to try and match that.

The younger players are the ones who really need lifting at times like this.

Best read it again then shit for brains,i was replying to someone trying to dictate what i say at a match,i hope for a win and give my full support as always

Go on, you vent your spleen and get rid of all your anger and frustration on me. At most other forms of entertainment you'd get thrown out for abusing your entertainers (wrestling and pantomime aside).

Go on, you vent your spleen and get rid of all your anger and frustration on me. At most other forms of entertainment you'd get thrown out for abusing your entertainers (wrestling and pantomime aside).

your stupidity makes you an easy target ,i have no anger,frustration or a desire to see us lose ,if you cant get your head round the point i was making then you really should up your medication

your stupidity makes you an easy target ,i have no anger,frustration or a desire to see us lose ,if you cant get your head round the point i was making then you really should up your medication

"smartarse" and "shit for brains" tells me all in need to know about you petal.

The inference was there for all to see..........."you'll shout what you want if we're 3 - 0 down at half-time" . Now you carry on and shout yourself hoarse but preferably do it before 3.00 pm tomorrow.

"smartarse" and "shit for brains" tells me all in need to know about you petal.

The inference was there for all to see..........."you'll shout what you want if we're 3 - 0 down at half-time" . Now you carry on and shout yourself hoarse but preferably do it before 3.00 pm tomorrow.

The thought police strike again

Please don't let this turn into another bitchfest guys, you have seen the message, it came direct from the dressing room. Entirely up to you how you choose to react to it tomorrow.

I know if we get a performance on the park the fans will react. Let's try and help ignite that performance as best we possibly can.