Hearts V St Mirren Top League 5/10/13

shull

I was in the main stand on saturday, ( urgh ) guest of a Jambo mate, two things very noticeable on Saturday as I cringed in my seat amongst the bile and sheer underestimation of the Hearts fans about St Mirren's ability.1eye.gif

1.Goodwin got dogs abuse and some of the stuff spewed from the mouths, some from kids, some who must have been parenmts/ grandparents, well it was horrendous. Grudging acceptance that Goodwin would start for Hearts each week, they ' need someone like him'

2. There is a growing realisation amongst the Hearst more honest supporters, they are stuffed ! Loads of the Hearts fans up and left not long after the second goal.Their belief took a hammer blow on Saturday

The more honest fans amongst the Jambpo hordes , who were impressive early on, admit to hating Billy Brown , his tactics and his team influence, Gary Locke is a legend , but considerd not too clever.

Things look better for us, double pat oin the back from me to DL. Now the unthinkable looms..............back to back wins !!!!! clap.gif

Just watched the highlights. We could so easily have scored a pile of goals and it really begs the question just why are we in the position we occupy in the league. I know Hearts are poor but we played well and would beat a lot of the clubs that are above us in the league. I just hope we have turned things round now and can move upwards over the next few weeks

Just watched the highlights. We could so easily have scored a pile of goals and it really begs the question just why are we in the position we occupy in the league. I know Hearts are poor but we played well and would beat a lot of the clubs that are above us in the league. I just hope we have turned things round now and can move upwards over the next few weeks

Welcome back McD.When did they release you?

I think you all but answered your own question there rick. We not only could have. We should have. It happens time and again.

Welcome back McD.When did they release you?

Thank you for your kind words. They let me out last week. Could have been out earlier with remission for good behavior but the wife told me to stay in the bloody Bar L. Missed all the good weather.

I'd pencilled in a trip up for the Hearts return fixture on Dec 29th, but Sky have scuppered my plan by shifting the Newcastle v Arsenal game to the same Sunday thumbdown.gif. Haven't been able to find a suitable date for a Saints trip as yet. Stockport and Toon friendlies were my last games.

Shifted to Sky to be shown on the telly? Record it then and come and watch the buddies!