The Referendum Thread

Lanarkshire_Bud

Scottish Independence Referendum  

286 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest TPAFKATS

If dicko restricted his posts to one paragraph this thread would be about a 1/4 of its current length.

His last post could've been summarised as

Vote No as Scotland is too shite to be independent.

Possibly the most obnoxious post ever seen on this forum. You would visit death on this family just because they don't agree with you?

If this is you union it smacks more of Nazi Germany and the Pogroms than it does of a united kingdom

I'm not wishing death on anyone ya fanny. I'm hoping they don't regret their fathers decision. It would be clear to anyone but a daft, buckled, hate filled natsi who doesn't want to answer the point made.....:rolleyes:

If dicko restricted his posts to one paragraph this thread would be about a 1/4 of its current length.

His last post could've been summarised as

Vote No as Scotland is too shite to be independent.

Not at all. However it could be summarised as vote No cause you've never have had or will have it any better.

Guest TPAFKATS

49v51 in the latest ICM poll just published - on a knife edge and that's AFTER the establishment kitchen sink - it's anybodies still.

There's still more for the British State to throw at us if they consider it necessary.

I'm not wishing death on anyone ya fanny. I'm hoping they don't regret their fathers decision. It would be clear to anyone but a daft, buckled, hate filled natsi who doesn't want to answer the point made.....rolleyes.gif

Yeh, you are right, that tactic of taking a little bit if what someone says and playing it back to them out of context with an unpleasant spin is possibly one of the most hate-filled and manipulative acts imaginable.

Only an absolute turd would pursue that line as some sort of twisted hobby!

And i take on board not wanting anyone to regret their parent's decision, look at how much everyone regrets the decision your mother made when she allowed your dad a quick romp

Edited by beyond our ken

Alex Salmond explaining things to Bbc Nick Robinson. You're not likely to see this in full on the 6 or 10 o'clock news tonight.

Ultimate smackdown: http://youtu.be/rHmLb-RIbrM

It's fair to assume that Salmond won't be on his Xmas card list.

Regardless of how people vote , Salmond dished the proverbial 'boot in the bawz' big style in that !

We're going round in circles IOBS because you aren't answering the question. You keep saying that there's oil in the Clyde. Fine, you might be right. The last time I was down at Troon I found a barrel of oil on the beach - I think it was discarded chip shop fat - but how does that create a fairer society? Even if there is £bns of oil just waiting to be extracted how does that guarantee that the poor will get richer and the rich will get poorer? How does that guarantee that the NHS will become more efficient? How does that guarantee that the homeless will get a house, or that foodbanks will be a thing of the past.

After all in Norway - the "fairer society" utopia that Nationalists love to quote - they still have foodbanks and they still have around 7,000 people living rough on the streets. Oh aye, and most of their residents are driving about in second hand cars because they can't afford to buy them new.

Ffs We won't be like Norway the only ex sample being used about Norway is the bank fund of trillions of dollars sitting in there bank. From an oil fund . We could have that. Get something else right. It's not maybe there is oil in the outer Clyde there is oil there the field is owned by BP there is also vast other fields in the west coast amounting to more than was in the north sea. These fields will be given a license to drill in independence making us wealthy as a country. New Zealand has the same population as Scotland it works fine there it will work here also. Glad you fell safe with nuclear weapons on your door step. We are the only country in the world to.have them near such a large population.

Stalking eh! I've told you before, I will not be your new boyfriend! lol.giflol.giflol.gif

However, if Yes wins then you can come to our Independence Street Party next Friday... but somehow I don't think you'll show your face.lol.giflol.giflol.gif

Hate & anger? Anyone that knows me will tell you that just ain't true... ya Fud lol.giflol.giflol.gif

Tell me Diddums, does adding smillies to a post make abusive posts okay? lol.gifhttp://www.blackandwhitearmy.com/forums//public/style_emoticons/default/lol.gifhttp://www.blackandwhitearmy.com/forums//public/style_emoticons/default/lol.gif

Oh Dear

Thank you Dumbo. ;)

PS you take things too seriously, wait till next Friday, I'll get Shull to take you to Erskine Bridge, nice view there I hear. ;)

Edited by faraway saint

Same as it was last week.

So it's pretty much neck and neck then. A massive change from your previous gloating about how support for YES has never really crept higher than roughly 1/3. You have to admit that the last month or so has seen massive support for YES at the expense of NO.

We won't know until next Friday but it could well be a photo finish.

So it's pretty much neck and neck then. A massive change from your previous gloating about how support for YES has never really crept higher than roughly 1/3. You have to admit that the last month or so has seen massive support for YES at the expense of NO.

We won't know until next Friday but it could well be a photo finish.

i wouldn't be surprised if it was a 60 / 40 no victory

I only read the first line of that.

The point is, the kind of independence on offer is what we, as a nation, want it to be. ..

There, rant over (I was starting to morph into Tommy Sheridan there - god forbid - well, there is no god, but that's another discussion).

I think you will find that it is more likely to be what nearly HALF the voters in the Nation want it to be!!!

Certainly not what we, as a nation, want it to be!

I think you will find that it is more likely to be what nearly HALF the voters in the Nation want it to be!!!

Certainly not what we, as a nation, want it to be!

If we vote for an independent nation then we'll get the nation/society that many more than HALF the voters want it to be!

That's kind of a summary of why you should vote Yes.....

blah , blah, blah.....

As I say I like this side of the bridge. I eat well. I live well. I have a good job with excellent prospects - especially down south. My kids are going through the education system and they appear to have good prospects of jobs right now. My Mum is doing well despite the fact she's a disabled pensioner. We can all get our wee holidays and we've all got more gadgets and possessions than we really need. I'm voting No cause change for changes sake is stupid but you can be as stupid as you like, I just hope you and your kids don't live to regret your decision.

You could've done that essay in five words, StuD - "I'm alright Jack, f**k you."

This is the Tory way, vote Yes if you disagree, vote No if you don't think it's morally bankrupt.

You could've done that essay in five words, StuD - "I'm alright Jack, f**k you."

This is the Tory way, vote Yes if you disagree, vote No if you don't think it's morally bankrupt.

Also interesting that the successful Scandinavian countries teach pre-school (they don't go to school until 7yrs old)kids about the importance of their community . We could do with some of that here . .

ETA Don't quote dixy , he isnae worth the time, honestly

Edited by saintnextlifetime